Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jarvisO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Why Did She Do It?
    When I got on the computer after my girlfriend got off, I was about to get on face book but I see that she still log in, so I check a sent message and it her and her ex talking, here is the message...

>EDITED FOR SANITY<

When I showed her the message she said she had to know if she still have feel for him, and in my angry mind I thouht was bunch of BS cause it didn't seem like it and she is telling me she sorrry she just had to know, but I'm don't know, I think I should leave, but I don't know
    MichiganGirl10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 01:37 PM

Sweety, you need to leave. When she gets curious and has to know if she still has feelings for him, it means that she is losing feelings for you. My ex also talked to his ex and I did NOT like it at all. I believe you can be friends, but the way that they talked (much like that) I didn't like it. It seems like you need to give her time. If she is that confused about what she should do, than you should go up to her and say... We need a break. Because if I can't just wait around for you to see if you still have feelings for him. I am a man who has needs to, and if that means you and I should break up, than so be it.. . There are so many other women out there who would just fall in love with you. Why stay with somebody who is experimenting with 2 guys? I don't understand that. Besides, she said that she visited him, who's to say what they did? Try giving her some time... You deserve better :)
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Apr 1, 2009, 01:42 PM

You can't be mad at her for still having feelings for her ex, although this could be very upsetting to read if you loved someone it'd b hard for you to move on too.

I would leave though, if she is still in love with him, AND they're talking I'd get out before you get hurt.

Um... but you should delete his number off this, because you never know who can get it.
    jarvisO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGirl10 View Post
    Sweety, you need to leave. When she gets curious and has to know if she still has feelings for him, it means that she is loosing feelings for you. My ex also talked to his ex and I did NOT like it at all. I believe you can be friends, but the way that they talked (much like that) I didnt like it. It seems like you need to give her time. If she is that confused about what she should do, than you should go up to her and say... We need a break. Because if I can't just wait around for you to see if you still have feelings for him. I am a man who has needs to, and if that means you and I should break up, than so be it. . . There are so many other women out there who would just fall inlove with you. Why stay with somebody who is experimenting with 2 guys? I dont understand that. Besides, she said that she visited him, whos to say what they did? Try giving her some time... You deserve better :)

Thx I appreciate the advice,I agree with everything you saying
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 01:48 PM

You need to edit your post and remove names and phone numbers.

Asking for advice doesn't include giving out personal information.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 01:50 PM

U need 2 split because u 2 good for her aiight lol

Break up with her and sign her up for Introduction to Reading.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 02:30 PM

Leave down because she still has an emotional attachment to her ex. And if she stills has feelings for her ex she is uncapable to commit to you.

What happens if she decides to wonder again about her feeling towards her ex and act on it? Or he tells her he wants her so you leaves you?

Just leave and it will save you a lot of pain and drama down the line. Let her sort out her confusion without you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search