Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 11:25 AM
    Your worst sexual experience.
    Hi, I thought it would be cool to share our WORST sexual experience. I have few but here goes a couple:

A while back I was dating this guy I really liked until it turned sexual. They say size doesn't matter but it does to me. He had to be no more than 2 inches, while hard. The width was, well skinny like my pinky finger.This is no lie.

Regardless, I still tried to make the best of it and no matter what position I tried it wasn't working so I gave up and pretended I had a sudden cramp.

He asked "if it's okay if he could masterbute, I said sure. In my head I was thinking "is that even possible?".

So I watch and it was a pitiful site. He couldn't even should his whole hand, he used 2 fingers. When he was done the only thing I was amazed at was the amount of that came from him. I've never seen a guy have more then him. It was like a bucketfull.

Then he tried to please me orally, another bad idea. It was horrible! I had to make him stop. I never saw him again after that encounter.

Another time me and my fiancé were doing it in a park at about 1am when some drunk stepped on the back of my right knee & fell flat of his face next to us...

Oh, and one thing. Never have sex in the woods because you might get poison ivy in some unmentionable places. That's all going say.

Liz

P.S. Thanks in advance for sharing.:-)
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Apr 1, 2009, 12:16 PM

Thanks for sharing Liz...and that is a "micro"...yikes!
    Worst? well, thats the first one...i met a guy in school. At the time i was 15. I like him, and thought he was nice. He asked me several times to go out, and I finally gave in. MISTAKE!!
    He turned into a monster. He had told me we were going to a movie. We started in that direction, and he pulled off on a small side road.
    I asked him what was going on, and he attacked me.
    Yeah, great first experience.
    I never saw him again.

The funny one I had, was several years ago, when I was about 30, a "friend" of mine wanted to be intimate. I really liked him, but I wasn't really THAT into him. I guess he thought I would like to have sex if he let me "feel" him. Uh, it was a tiny one! That two inch one, well, that would have put him to shame! I jerked my hand back. He acted really cocky about his "member", and before I could stop myself, I said, "wow, another inch there and You'd be a woman too."
    Bad Girl! haha!
    Sorry
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 12:51 PM
    Hard to decide which is the worst but here are two examples...

#1. WOman was older, very friendly in public... affectionate etc, 10 years older and divorced...

In bed she laid there like a dead fish... literally I had to shake her a few times to see if she was still breathing... I got up and snuck out at 3am rather than face her in the morning.

#2 This one never really got far... again wioman older than me... went to my place and she asked me to go down on her first... OH MY GAWD.....what died in there, I almost puked right then and there.. its been nearly 20 years and that smell is still burned into my nose. I literally had to choke my lunch back down... gagging and all, was reflex and could not help it... she got embarrassed and left.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 04:50 PM

Smoothy your second one was the worst. Nobody wants to go downtown only for it to smell like the sanitation department. Hehe

And I know she knew it wasn't so fresh down there.
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Smoothy your second one was the worst. Nobody wants to go downtown only for it to smell like the sanitation department. hehe

And I know she knew it wasn't so fresh down there.
    I'm not so sure she knew... she did smell like she was fairly freshly out of the shower... But I haven't smelled an odor so foul outside of a garbage dumpster in August outside of a fish market. No I didn't actually notice it until my face was like right there then POW!!

I mean that is permanently burned into my olfactory sensors...
    christian90 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 11:24 PM

I had been with this girl for about 3months already we had alread had sex before and it was good not the greates bt it did it 4me bt well this one time she was in the mood I was tired had gotten out of work and she called and told me 2go over so I did we started normally we did everything I went down on her and she came 2ice... as soon as I put it in she came again I was thinking wow this is going to be fun then like 5minutes after she came again and we were at it lyk 30minutes and she came maybe 4times and she got 2a point wher she was so drained she told me2 stop and am not a big guy in that area bt I usually last a while and can do it at least 3times well anyway since I didn't finish she told me she would go down on me and I thot OK should be fun bt I think she had never done it before because she didn't even keep me hard and didn't do much 4me...

I guess she had fun bt well I stayed hot and heavy.
    ibrown Posts: 61, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2009, 11:46 PM
    Lol... Yea I have had that happened to me before a big no no dude thought he was getn it and I didn't feel nothing never again!
    Magambo Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2009, 03:38 AM
    There was this beautill babe that every body thought she was hot by the time I joined this campus!
    How ever no body would go for her... for some reason I thought I would try find our why myself!
    So I make ma move just to find out that she has an xtra part in her private parts!
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Apr 2, 2009, 01:29 PM

My ex and I had sex outside on one of those huge trampolines (sounds fun right) well it was until about 10 minutes into it my back really started to burn and itch, my butt and crack too. I told my ex and he picked me up and saw that the trampaline material had burned my skin from all the rubbing and I had a huge rash all over my back and butt... But I'm a trooper and I still wanted to continue. I told him to lay down and I just did what I had to to do to make him ejaculate quickly on top of him. Once her did and it was over I got up and noticed a mosquito stuck between my leg on the side of my vagina lip and it had bit me!

So basically my back and butt was sore and raw and I had a mosquito bite on my va jj. It was so embarrassing when I needed to itch it in public.
    ibrown Posts: 61, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissymarie View Post
    my ex and i had sex outside on one of those huge trampolines (sounds fun right) well it was until about 10 mins into it my back really started to burn and itch, my butt and crack too. I told my ex and he picked me up and saw that the trampaline material had burned my skin from all the rubbing and i had a huge rash all over my back and butt... But i'm a trooper and i still wanted to continue. I told him to lay down and i just did what i had to to do to make him ejaculate quickly on top of him. Once her did and it was over i got up and noticed a mosquito stuck between my leg on the side of my vagina lip and it had bit me!

So basically my back and butt was sore and raw and i had a mosquito bite on my va jj. It was so embarassing when i needed to itch it in public.
    Lol too funny I don't know what I would have did!
    9110024 Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Apr 2, 2009, 04:50 PM

I never had any sexual experiences. But however I do want my first one to be great. And yes size does matter.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2009, 04:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 9110024 View Post
    I never had any sexual experiences. But however I do want my first one to be great. And yes size does matter.

And based on your experience - which is no experience at all - how did you come to this conclusion?
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Apr 3, 2009, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 9110024 View Post
    The way You understand it, size matters, but believe me, it does Not. If you have a good partner, he will make sure You are happy, no matter What the size...once you have sex, and get a little experience, you will understand...Good Luck.
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2009, 11:23 AM
    I think the worst experience for a person who has never had sex would be the time they were weeding the garden and pulling out poison ivy before going inside to masterbate themselves. Or confused the superglue for vasolene.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 11:36 AM

Getting it on in field and wild turkeys came up and tried to attack,getting up and having blood suckers on my behind :)
    So much for making love in the great outdoors!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 11:43 AM

Poison ivy? There was a time when I was learning to cook Thai food and tried masturbation after seeding several peppers. That hurt for a few days. Should've worn gloves.
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Apr 3, 2009, 12:00 PM

Did it in my boyfriend's huge backyard and then found out he had cameras and his whole family was watching the whole thing. I was 17 and he was 19 so we were still young. It was late at night and everyone was supposed to be sleeping at 2am don't you think? Apperantly his family wanted to get some entertainment!!
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 01:16 PM

I was with a guy once and he was kissing me all over my neck - which normally I LOVE but he was a little sloppy with it.

He had slobbered all in my hair and everywhere. My hair was wet with saliva for pete's sake! :mad:

I just got up in the middle of things... and slowly walked into the bathroom. He looked puzzled. :confused: I got into the shower and washed my hair. I came out of the bathroom, dressed and just stared at him until he got the point and left.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 01:22 PM
    K this is both gross and mortifying.

One time my husband and I were getting intimate and I really needed to go poop. I couldn't hold it in any longer and it accidentally came out [a little tidbit], he didn't notice, but I knew. In the midst of trying to cover it up, I threw a sock over it and accidentally got my hand on it and patiently waited for my husband to "finish".

A mortified,
    MRS.S
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    K this is both gross and mortifying.

One time my husband and I were getting intimate and I really needed to go poop. I couldn't hold it in any longer and it accidently came out [a little tidbit], he didn't notice, but I knew. In the midst of trying to cover it up, I threw a sock over it and accidently got my hand on it and patiently waited for my husband to "finish".

A mortified,
    MRS.S
    :eek:
    You are freakin' killin' me today MUD!! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am the worst mom ever! [ 8 Answers ]

I am feeling very overwhelmed. I am stay at home mom of 2 boys. They are 2 and 4. I love them to death, but I don't feel like I ever do anything good enough. I work from home and I babysit for friends and all of this makes me not enjoy my own kids. I enjoy my work, and it is very flexible (can...

First sexual experience [ 53 Answers ]

How much does it hurt to have sex the first time?

Is The Worst Over? [ 1 Answers ]

Any thoughts about whether the worst of the recession is over. I'm a little worried because I'm heavily invested in Canadian stocks and I depend on dividends for a large amount of my income. One of my stocks, Russel Metals has already cut their dividend and although Canadian banks and insurers are...

Dunkin donuts gone wrong. Worst experience ever! [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so I started this blog so that everyone can vent about a bad resturaunt/bar/diner/fast experience they have recently had. Now I'm a dunkin donuts person. I never got into starbucks. I hate coffee but I love the other selection of drinks they have and everything (donuts, cookies, snadwiches,...

The worst of the worst [ 34 Answers ]

Hello: Obama is going to close Gitmo. Good. Here's what he should do... But, first, let's talk about the "worst of the worst"... That's something Cheney said. I don't believe him. You shouldn't either. After he said it the FIRST time, 20 or 30 were released because they didn't do...

View more questions Search