Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

May 10, 2009, 04:04 AM

Hmmm my worst sexual experience had to be my first time... I am a bigger girl so this guy was a big guy unfortunately not down there so it consisted of maybe about ten huumps with a gear shift in my back... yes we were in one of those small toyota trucks... he did not even pop my cherry... I was llike wow I didn't feel a thing.. we never saw each other again
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 06:37 AM

It wasn't my worst experience - I don't kiss and tell - but it WAS my roommate's. (She kisses and I tell on her.)

We were living in NYC, she was dating this (she thought) fabulous guy, finally one night they went back to his place to do the deed. He had mentioned how clean he was, how clean he needed his partner to be, blah, blah, blah, on several occasions and she thought it was just bedroom chatter. Anyway, he tells her that he likes "his women" (a phrase which would have caused me to run out of the room) to douche before sex. She said OK but she (obviously) didn't run around with the equipment in her purse.

He said he had disposable douches in the bathroom, she went in, opened the linen closet - and he had every make, manufacturer, type, mixture in the World. Boxes and boxes of them.

While she's staring at the supply he's outside the door asking if he can watch.

Back out she marched and she arrived back at our apartment, alone and in a cab. She never saw him again although he called more than a few times.

Takes all sorts of people -
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 06:42 AM

Oh my Judy... I would have run for the hills too!
    That guy sounds like a major creep!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 10, 2009, 09:35 AM

OMG Judy! I wonder if he also had a supply of pregnancy tests in another closet, and razors of all types in a drawer.

Creep!
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 10:45 AM
    Ooooh mine is so gross.

I was at my boy friends house. He has 2 very large boxer/pit bulls. Sweetest dogs in the world. We were having sex and really enjoying ourselves, when all of a sudden I feel something COLD against my... well... yeah.

His boy dog aparently thought I belonged to HIM lol. Cause he wouldn't let my boy friend do anything to me till he kicked the dog out of the room!!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    It wasn't my worst experience - I don't kiss and tell - but it WAS my roommate's. (She kisses and I tell on her.)

We were living in NYC, she was dating this (she thought) fabulous guy, finally one night they went back to his place to do the deed. He had mentioned how clean he was, how clean he needed his partner to be, blah, blah, blah, on several occasions and she thought it was just bedroom chatter. Anyway, he tells her that he likes "his women" (a phrase which would have caused me to run out of the room) to douche before sex. She said OK but she (obviously) didn't run around with the equipment in her purse.

He said he had disposable douches in the bathroom, she went in, opened the linen closet - and he had every make, manufacturer, type, mixture in the World. Boxes and boxes of them.

While she's staring at the supply he's outside the door asking if he can watch.

Back out she marched and she arrived back at our apartment, alone and in a cab. She never saw him again although he called more than a few times.

Takes all sorts of people -
    That's it! You just busted my Creep-O-Meter!:eek:

Holy mackerel! What a freak (not in a good way-either)

Oh P.S. Did he use them on himself FIRST?? What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander!

I'm feeling ill...
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 10, 2009, 04:31 PM
    I think Judy topped us all on this one. Liz, you started it, whaddaya think.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 05:51 PM

Wow... judy, DEFINITELY tops the list there.

My worst sexual experience... my worst sexual experience...

... come to think of it, I can't really think of one. I mean, I've had the full gamut of girls who cried and cried and cried (they... were... virgins. They didn't tell me... until after), and then I've had girls who have YELLED at me because I didn't want to be in a relationship with them (um... so we just met, and slept together, and you asked if we could be bf/gf... seriously? OH yes, and yelling at me at 4am... til 7am... really doesn't do much for me wanting to be your bf)...

There WAS an ex of mine who "didn't like condoms"... but wasn't on the pill... so I did what most horny teens do, and utilized the famous "pull out method" (any teens on this thread, take this opportunity to LEARN from me... NEVER do this). One time, I was about to *leave the store* and she wrapped her legs around me and said, "NOOOOOOOO!!!" and wouldn't let me *leave the store*... at which point I was contemplating taking the stairs with her and "accidentally tripping and pushing her down"... (just kidding)

... but yeah. Nothing as crazy as you folks. Just... the... scares.
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    ...come to think of it, I can't really think of one. I mean, I've had the full gamut of girls who cried and cried and cried (they...were...virgins. They didn't tell me...until after), and then I've had girls who have YELLED at me because I didn't want to be in a relationship with them (um...so we just met, and slept together, and you asked if we could be bf/gf...seriously? OH yes, and yelling at me at 4am...til 7am...really doesn't do much for me wanting to be your bf)....

Once upon a time I had a husband who had dated a LOT in the years between his divorce and when we met and he had a wonderful tale of meeting a woman, during the first date she took off her shoe and fondled his "crotch" with her foot in an expensive restaurant (and my husband was a very conservative man but apparently decided to walk on the wild side), they went back to her place, they rolled around for a while. Afterward - and this was in June - she asked if they'd be spending Christmas with her family or his.

He bolted!

Some women -
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 07:22 AM

Yeah. I think I've told you tales of the "Blueberry muffin girl"...

If not, here: If you HAVE read it, then move on...

I... um... y'know what, my last relationship wasn't even a "bad" one... sure, it ended god-awfully... but here are some of my "dating nightmares"

It's a long one. Enjoy:

Blueberry Muffin Girl

When I met Blueberry Muffin Girl (BMG), I had been broken up with my girlfriend for three days. I was an emotional wreck, as we’d been together for 3.5 years. We had virtually lived together for two years, spent every waking moment (except the moments that we were in class) together. We were six months away from graduating, when she pulled the infamous “I need space” bullcrap. By this time, we were planning on moving in together after graduation, living together for a year or two, then getting married. Life could not have been any more “set” than I had hoped. Then it happened. She began distancing herself for a couple of days and then set the timer on the “breakup bomb”…and it couldn’t have come at a better time, with a week left before finals. After the “I need space” crap (author’s note: to any T-shirt manufacturers, that quote should really be a logo), I didn’t sleep for three days and had barely eaten. So, technically, BMG brought a small glimmer of light to my hopelessly dark life.

I will be brutally honest: BMG wasn’t attractive. She was not what most guys would call “attractive.” She didn’t have a great personality that enhanced her appearance, either. She was just that quiet girl in class that no one really spoke to, and nothing about her really compelled anyone to speak to her. We met while we were studying in the library, began talking little bit by bit, and eventually went out to lunch, then dinner, then to the movies. She was good company, someone to just talk to about my day and to get my mind off my ex. One night in particular actually sets her apart from my other dates that place her in my “Dates from Hell” category.

One night, we went out to a dinner and a movie. She had parked her car at my place, and I drove to our destinations. When we returned, around 2am, we found that her car’s tire had gone flat. It was raining and it was two in the morning…there was no way I was changing her tire for her. So I offered her to stay at my place and that I would change her tire in the morning. At this point, I had no intention of anything happening that night. She was a great person to talk to, but I was just not physically attracted to her.

I offered her my bed while I slept on the couch in the living room…lights out.

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of muffins baking in the oven, my dishwasher running through its cycle, and my washing machine on its cycle . My reaction to this smell was a series of mixed emotions:

“Mmm….yummm…”

Opened my eyes.

“What the hell…who’s baking…?”

BMG was baking blueberry muffins. I was a little alarmed at this, as it screamed “I’m ready to be a housewife,” but I dusted it off as a nice gesture.

“Morning, you baking?”

“Yeah, I figured since you paid for dinner last night, I’d make you breakfast.”

“Oh, thanks.”

“No problem…hope you don’t mind, I took your car this morning to buy some groceries for you too.”

“Oh…ok…thanks…I guess.”

I brushed off the idea of her driving my car…as it was already spilled milk. No crying over it. I turned on the television and relaxed on the couch, and then it happened.

About ten minutes into a morning show, my roommate came out of his room, scratching his head, with the “I just woke up and I’m extremely confused” look.

“Who’s baking brownies?”

“That would be BMG…baking muffins.”

“Sweet…she’s a keeper.”

I silently screamed and waved NO, DEAR GOD, NO! To my roommate, turned to BMG, who had a sly grin on her face, while baking away.

Then it hit me…

“Roomie, you just wake up?”

“Yeah…”

“…you didn’t do the dishes?”

“No…why?”

At this, we both turned to BMG, who answered politely, “Your sink was filled with dirty dishes. I figured, why not?”

We both grumbled a thanks…well, I grumbled while my roommate cheered.

Then another thought hit me.

I whispered, “Roomie…PLEASE tell me you did the laundry this morning.”

Without even saying a word, we both looked at BMG.

“BMG, are you…doing my laundry?”

“Yeah, I was exploring your room last night and saw that your laundry pile was pretty big, so I decided to do it.”

At this point, I was ready to couple over and hurl. I couldn’t believe the crap I was hearing. This girl, who I had met only a week or two ago, had touched my dirty shirts, pants, socks, and underwear.

I could have sworn my eyes were trembling like I was in REM-sleep as I was in full-out panic mode, not unlike the time I was in an earthquake, when she interrupted, “I hope that’s ok…”

“…oh…yeah, that’s fine…thanks, but you really didn’t have to do that…thanks, though…”

A wave of panic, fear, and nausea came over me again and again. The thought didn’t escape me: She.Touched.My.Dirty.Clothes.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I immediately got up, with enough determination that BMG and my roommate both stared at me. I looked at BMG and quickly said, “I’m going to fix your tire…roomie, wanna come?” as I grabbed my roomie’s arm and went outside.

“Dude, did she really…do your laundry?”

I nodded.

“Holy %#@%! She’s a keeper!”

He must have seen the look on my face, as he immediately recoiled:

“Just kidding. She’s…kinda bonkers huh?”

We fixed her tire together in silence. We ate in silence. She then left, with a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I never…picked up her calls again.

*Author’s note: Many women will say, “God, what an . She was just being nice! The least you could do was reply to her calls!” To this, I say…no. Sorry. You can ask any guy. Doing a guy’s laundry…after two weeks of knowing him…is insane. Sorry. How would you feel if some guy you “dated” for two weeks did your laundry without you knowing? That’s right.
    Then, I've also had the pleasure of going on a date with a BEAUUUUTIIIIFFUL girl who I was very interested in, and after a few dates, I asked her if she wanted to grab lunch (around... mid-march) and her response was, "How's April 25 sound?"

... I.. was... speechless.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 07:38 AM

Sneezy: all I can say...

Wow BMG... what a nutjob.

Guess you have that effect on the ladies? :p
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 08:03 AM

Sneezy, too funny -

She sounds like a stalker. I once dated a guy (and I never realized you could even do this) who had some type of control in his car so you could set a garage door to open and close from the car, without the remote. Well, he picked me up, I went out through the garage door, came back in through the garage door at the end of the date. I have dogs and they jump around when I get home so if the door reopened and closed after I came into the house, I didn't notice, but it was closed when I locked the house up.

Worked the next day, came home to a bouquet ON THE TRUNK OF MY CAR INSIDE MY GARAGE. Nice card from him but, again, FLOWERS INSIDE MY GARAGE.

I called him and said thanks and did I leave the garage door open? He said, no, he had programmed it in when he dropped me off. Said it as calmly and matter as factly as you would order coffee in a restaurant. I was shocked that he would do that... and admit it.

I still have nightmares of what would have happened if I had EVER allowed him inside my house - or had a relationship with him.

YIKES! I had the code changed and now I am very careful to go in and out of the front door - apparently if the garage door is open one of these built-into the car things can read the code.
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 08:17 AM

That's really scary Judy :eek:
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 08:31 AM

JudyKayTee agrees: And did you even know this is POSSIBLE?
    I have heard of it being done but I had no idea it could be done so easily, I thought it was only a thing in movies!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 11, 2009, 08:33 AM
    That's not supposed to be do-able from the car. You're supposed (I thought) to have to get up at the opener to read the codes. Nothing is safe from hackers, I guess. Scare-y!
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    That's not supposed to be do-able from the car. You're supposed (I thought) to have to get up at the opener to read the codes. Nothing is safe from hackers, I guess. Scare-y!

My new car has the same device and, yes, you have to have one person standing (on a ladder), at the garage door overhead device, pressing the "set" button and the other person pressing the "set" button in the car.

His did not need to do this.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 08:57 AM

Well, The first time I was having sex was in an upstairs bedroom at a party.

I had just got my penis in and was going when something rammed into my head really hard and I had no idea what it was . I turned the lights on and turns out that is was a damn cat. It kind of ruined the mood a bit but still got the job done.

One other time was all in my fault. I was having sex with this girl I had just met a few hours before hand and I was going down on her and kissing her and doing everything to get turned on but I just couldn't keep a hard on for anything. I did here and there and we got going for a bit but I never could keep it. That was so embarrassing. It only happened to me that one night and hopefully never again.

I don't think I have anything else to bring to the table right now.

I loved your story liz. Lol I don't know what I would do with 2 inches.
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 09:08 AM
    mudweiser agrees: What a ding dong-- she forgot to vacuum, windex your windows, clean your fridge AND make the bed while you were still in it.. Gawd. I at least would've done THAT.
    You have NO idea how attractive you are to me right now...
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    My worst sexual experience...my worst sexual experience...

...come to think of it, I can't really think of one.
    Me neither. Of course, they weren't all good, but even the worst seem not-so-bad from a distance of thirty years.
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryguy View Post
    Me neither. Of course, they weren't all good, but even the worst seem not-so-bad from a distance of thirty years.

That's the advantage of age - of course, I also can't remember what I had for breakfast

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am the worst mom ever! [ 8 Answers ]

I am feeling very overwhelmed. I am stay at home mom of 2 boys. They are 2 and 4. I love them to death, but I don't feel like I ever do anything good enough. I work from home and I babysit for friends and all of this makes me not enjoy my own kids. I enjoy my work, and it is very flexible (can...

First sexual experience [ 53 Answers ]

How much does it hurt to have sex the first time?

Is The Worst Over? [ 1 Answers ]

Any thoughts about whether the worst of the recession is over. I'm a little worried because I'm heavily invested in Canadian stocks and I depend on dividends for a large amount of my income. One of my stocks, Russel Metals has already cut their dividend and although Canadian banks and insurers are...

Dunkin donuts gone wrong. Worst experience ever! [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so I started this blog so that everyone can vent about a bad resturaunt/bar/diner/fast experience they have recently had. Now I'm a dunkin donuts person. I never got into starbucks. I hate coffee but I love the other selection of drinks they have and everything (donuts, cookies, snadwiches,...

The worst of the worst [ 34 Answers ]

Hello: Obama is going to close Gitmo. Good. Here's what he should do... But, first, let's talk about the "worst of the worst"... That's something Cheney said. I don't believe him. You shouldn't either. After he said it the FIRST time, 20 or 30 were released because they didn't do...

View more questions Search