Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarashiro Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2006, 08:24 PM
    Manual for Richdel Sprinkler Control
    I am looking for an operations manual for my Richdel Model R416LG Solid State Sprinkler Control. Where can I look on the internet and download this manual. Thank you.

Sep 7, 2006, 11:28 PM
    I found the website and have downloaded the manual. Thank you for having this avenue for resolving questions.
    bobtom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 07:05 PM
    What website did you find that you were able to download the manual? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tarashiro
    I am looking for an operations manual for my Richdel Model R416LG Solid State Sprinkler Control. Where can I look on the internet and download this manual. Thank you.

Sep 9, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Hi Bobtom:

Contact Lawn Genie at (800) 231-5117. Otherwise, try finding their website (like lawngenie.com) and search for the manual link. Good luck.

tarashiro
    JLongstreet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tarashiro
    I searched the site lawngenie for the richdel manual and an unable to locate it. Can you tell me where on the site you found it. Or can I get a copy from you? Thank you, Julie

Jun 23, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JLongstreet
    I searched the site lawngenie for the richdel manual and an unable to locate it. Can you tell me where on the site you found it. Or can I get a copy from you? Thank you, Julie

If you would forward me your e-mail address, I will attempt to forward a copy to you. My e-mail: [email protected].
    stewarha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 09:00 AM
    Go to the Lawn Genie website undr manuals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Installation manual for remote fan control [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the installation manual for Harbor Breeze UC 9050T remote control? It got misplaced and the electrician needs information...

Sprinkler pump [ 4 Answers ]

My sprinkler pump works fine I have good pressure but the pump makes a loud screaming sound. I think my neighbors are upset with me. How can I fix the problem?

Is it possible to tune a TV without a remote control, and without manual controls? [ 2 Answers ]

THere is a TV that has no remote, and no manual tuning controls. We would like to be able to plug a console into it, but we can't find the right channel. It is a Bush TV. Any help is appreciated Lee

Converting manual fan to remote control [ 2 Answers ]

Hey All I have a ceiling fan in my room with manual controls. Nothing fancy, just on and off for the light and 3 speeds for the fan. There is a reverse switch too, but I've never touched that. My question is, is it possible for me to convert the manual fan to be remote controlled? If so,...

Sprinkler System [ 3 Answers ]

My sprinkler system here in SW Florida is two years old. There are 5 programmable zones. However, lately whenever zones 1, 2, 3 or 4 are programmed ON, Zone 5 comes on (sympathetically?). An irrigation company has come 3 times to make repairs, but has been unsuccessful each time. They gave up and...

View more questions Search