Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davesr_norma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 07:09 AM
    Bothersome ear in dog
    I have a mini dachand that scratches his left ear. It became worse after I put drops in for mites. I then put alcohol/vinegar in with the tip of my finger on a cloth and got out a lot of black stuff but he continues to be bothered in the left ear. What do you suggest?
    Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 07:48 AM

Take him to a Vet - ear infections are incredibly painful and this could get really bad, really quick.

I wouldn't fool around with it any longer - if his ear is somehow inflamed the mite medication would only make it more painful.

And if the ear is somehow scratched or otherwise open sores - you put alcohol on the open area.

Go to a Vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The bothersome things my husband does; am I crazy? [ 9 Answers ]

Where to begin... I've been w/ my husband for over 3 years. Had our up's and down's, primarily over his sneaky ways, drinking, and his job. First let me say that yes, I was in a previous marriage where the ex lied, drank, cheated, abused me both physically and verbally, and so I have "issues"...

Bothersome neighbors [ 8 Answers ]

I have a group of neighbors that are really "clicky". I also have two beautiful dogs which I keep contained behind an underground fence. My neighbors do not like my dogs at all. They are friendly dogs and the only time you hear them is when someone is walking by the house. The neighborhood is...

Bothersome sounds [ 2 Answers ]

Sounds have bothered me more and more. Boom boom cars, noisy neighbors, loud mufflers, ATVs, speed boats, etc. I try to avoid noisy situation as much as possible. But lately, I hear/feel buzzing at home and elsewhere. For a while, I thought it was the refrigerator and got some relief unplugging...

View more questions Search