Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Icy_girl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 12:07 AM
    Company introduction letter for overseas
    Hi guys, recently the company I worked for planning to expand their business to overseas and asked me to draft out a company introduction letter. The company I worked for is a hygiene company, we sell stuff like soap dispenser, paper towel dispenser, air freshener, etc. Please help if anyone can give me a sampe of a letter of introduction.. thanks! much appreciated if I can get a reply soon...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 12:14 AM

Hi, Icy_girl!

If you would like to post a draft of such a letter here, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it, without putting any contact information in it, that would be great!

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!

Apr 1, 2009, 02:18 AM
    Hi, I couldn't find the sample that I wanted... =( any other website that can help?Thanks!
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 02:29 AM

Hi again, Icy_girl!

I've already mentioned that you could post a draft here, without putting in any contact information, and that we could help you.

Why don't you just start the draft letter here?

Such a letter doesn't have to be long. One page should do it.

Here's an example of a way to start it.

Dear, (Name of a person to whom letter is to be addressed.)

I'm writing to you in order to introduce our company. We produce (Types of products), and are looking to expand what we have to offer to other markets.

[You could go on to highlight some benefits about your products, what the products are used for, the benefits to the company that might market them for you, etc.]
    We can help you to expand and improve on such a letter here.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 02:50 AM

If you write a draft, I will be glad to help you here! Hopefully, others will come along to help too!

Right now though, it's time for me to be getting to bed. I've already been on here for a number of hours.

I will be checking this thread...

Thanks!

Apr 2, 2009, 02:08 AM
    what about this?

3rd April 2009

Mr/Ms. [Recipient]
    [Address]
    [Town-Zip code]

[Name of the product we introducing]

Dear Mr./Ms. [Recipient],

Please allow us this opportunity to introduce our company xxxxx. XxxxLtd has been developing hygiene products since 1989 and has thus acquired an extensive expertise and expanded dynamically into one of the leading manufacturing companies specializing in toiletries, hygiene and sanitation chemicals.

Having based ourselves on the features demanded by large companies we have created innovative user-friendly applications that are now available to small and medium-sized companies. Our depth knowledge and capabilities has enabled us to meet the ever increasing demands of the changing environmental hygiene needs by providing economical and effective products and solutions. These solutions allow you to increase productivity, reduce operating costs and increase customer satisfaction.

Please take a moment to peruse the enclosed brochure of our products. The enclosed brochure will provide you with more information about xxxx. And our product line. If you wish to know more information, please feel free to contact us at [email address] or you may visit our website at [website]

We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Yours sincerely,
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2009, 11:43 PM
    Now, that's pretty good work, Icy_girl!

I'm sorry, but I've been hospitalized for health reasons the past several days and wasn't able to respond as quickly as I would have liked.

Below, are some possible revisions. I've highlighted them in RED.

Quote Originally Posted by Icy_girl View Post
    what about this?

April 3, 2009

Mr/Ms. [Recipient]
    [Address]
    [Town-Zip code]

[Name of the product we introducing]

Dear Mr./Ms. [Recipient],

Please accept this correspondence as an indication of our interest in helping you to introduce a product that will provide you the opportunity to increase the profit margin of your business over that of your competitors. xxxxx. xxxxLtd has been developing hygiene products since 1989 and has thus acquired an extensive expertise and expanded dynamically into one of the leading manufacturing companies specializing in toiletries, hygiene and sanitation chemicals.

Having based ourselves on the features demanded by large companies, we have created innovative user-friendly applications that are now available to small and medium-sized companies. Our in-depth knowledge and capabilities has enabled us to meet the ever increasing demands of the changing environmental hygiene needs by providing economical and effective products and solutions. These solutions allow you to increase productivity, reduce operating costs and increase customer satisfaction.

Please take a moment to peruse the enclosed brochure of our products. The enclosed brochure will provide you with more information about xxxx. and our product line. If you wish to know more information, please feel free to contact us at [email address] or you may visit our website at [website]

We value your business and look forward to an opportunity to discuss how we might serve the needs of [name of business.]

Yours sincerely,
    Those are just some beginning suggestions for revision. I'm sure that it could be tweaked in other ways.

Please remember, when writing something like this, that the company to whom such a letter might be addressed, is looking for how you might best benefit them, not you.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company introduction letter [ 5 Answers ]

Please help in in drafting a company introduction letter

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

Introduction letter of a Company [ 2 Answers ]

How am I going to write an Introduction letter to Introduce a company?

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search