Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cdavis87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 05:55 PM
    Adoption agreement for a puppy
    Hi I was wondering if someone can help me.

Here's the problem my dog had puppies and a lady called me intrested in a puppy and I said I would sell her one if she sent me a adoption agreement and a 200 deposit well in the mean time I I said she could have it but I never received the adoption agreement or the deposit and got nervouce that she would never by the puppy so well I had another buyer came and gave me a deposit and I sold it to them and apologized to her and told her it was because I never saw the adoption agreement or the deposit she is claiming that she will take legal terms and sue me for all her lawyer fees and that she will bad mouth me to akc and make so I will not be able to register my puppies through akc in the future what do I do and can she do this
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 05:57 PM

You had no contract with her. You accepted no money. Tough luck for her. If you gave her ample time that is all you can do... why not offer her another pup! She has sour grapes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

Puppy trying to go back home? Puppy Attatchment? [ 8 Answers ]

http://bp2.blogger.com/_FAAhWpUtQZk/RuRyYXJT6-I/AAAAAAAAABE/oFHBuJrtsyU/s1600-h/buddahs.jpg Photo can also be seen at buddahs.jpg (image) Above a photo of Johnny Cash (jack russell mix). Someone gave me this dog mid August when she was 2 months old. I had her from mid August till the end of...

Puppy pining after death of puppy sister [ 1 Answers ]

In November I adopted two no determined breed puppies who were about 9 weeks old. Although they did not look alike, my feeling was they were siblings. WE have had several power outages in our area and despite having two gates barring my property the puppies were able to get out and sadly the...

View more questions Search