Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 05:11 PM
    omg, I'm in a big situation!
    OK, me, my best male friend, and my best female friend hang out all the time! But my male friend likes the female friend.(he liked her first). But I also kind of like this girl too, and another girl, (EX: her name is x). But x can only date till she's 16!! ( I'm 13 ). But I already asked x out, but I hear that she still sort of likes me! And my female friend already asked her out way before we were best friends. So should I wait for x, or go for my best female friend and totally this my other male friend?! HELP!! 1
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Well first you need to slow down. If this seems complicated to you then you really don't know what your in for when it comes to relationships. You are after all only 13. Overtime you will mature and grow [I say this with crossed fingers because not all people "grow" up]

Try being friends with her first, and go out with a group of friends to places like: the movies, youth group [if your into that], the mall, to each others' homes for a bonfire, etc.-- after all that is what you basically do when you date and I don't see anything wrong with doing that.

I can see why they would want to keep the actual dating to a side, because well we adults would like for our youngsters to hold out on the physical part as much possible.

MRS.S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad situation [ 2 Answers ]

I am 3 days late on my second mortgage,it all started 2 months ago.I went to my banker and told her not to take out my monthly payment(direct deduction) from my account 10 days before the first so I worte checks for credit cards so I would not miss a payment on my credit cards.and I knew I had...

Bad situation [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married to my wife for 1 year, we have been together for 13 years. We have had nothing but problems since we got married. She used to handle the money but she was not paying the bills on time, so I took over the bills. She was very childish with the debit card so I took it away and told...

I need help, what would you do in my situation? [ 5 Answers ]

Before I start, this has been stressing my out for a while now and I wish to get it sorted, my friends have been great but they just say "go with your heart" and that isn't enough anymore... There is this lad in work that I like and he really likes me. But there is far too much between us that...

What to do about my situation [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 96 T/C Van with 137,000 miles and a V6 me and my wife and kids went to Ohio over the weekend and on the way back it just stopped running on the interstate.before I Had a upstream o2 sensor replaced by the crysler dealership and they said they ran a diag.test on it said everything is fine...

Bad situation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay let me explain the story my 4 year old son had to get work done on his teeth so anyway we paid a load of money for the time the anthesiologist so time passed and then they sent me a letter stationg I needed to pay 1010.00 and I said shouldn't the dental insurance pay the rest of that they said...

View more questions Search