Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    advocate Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Using a TV wire splitter
    How do I split a co-axel cable from a digital box to hook up a second tV?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 31, 2009, 04:49 PM

Using a coax splitter. Radio Shack or any TV retailer will have them. However that means that both TVs will see the same programming.

Mar 31, 2009, 05:20 PM
    How to use a coax splitter
    Thanks, Scottgems for your suggestion of the coax splitter... OK I have my coax splitter, now how do I connect it. Which wire goes on the "in " side and which goes into the other two connections ( 2 way splitter) I need to get a connection from my digital box to a second TV in the next room. I'm a senior Grannie and not very" teck" literate.

Mar 31, 2009, 05:28 PM

First, please don't start a new thread for a follow-up. Use the Answer This Question options.

Do you want to be able to watch the same program on both TVs or do you want to watch different programs? Is one or both TVs digital compatible?

Mar 31, 2009, 05:42 PM
    I only need to watch the same program on both TVs. Yes I am quite sure both Tvs are digital compatible.

Mar 31, 2009, 05:57 PM

Ok, then the out from the digital box goes into the In on the splitter. Then the outs from the splitter go to each TV.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 06:27 PM

If advocate has really modern TV''s with video/audio out and video/audio in, then it's even easier. No need for a digital converter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Log splitter [ 3 Answers ]

I have inherited a duerr log splitter from my father in law who is now in the nursing home with dementia and I would like to change the oil filter on it. I have the part # from manual which is #723-0405 filter element. The model # is 424/lcd/22 (249-623-003). Could you give me a number & name...

Additional monitor using a wire splitter [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to view two monitors using 1 PC to 2 VGA SVGA Monitor Y Splitter Cable. All the 2nd monitor does is show a duplicate picture of what my default monitor shows. But that's not what I want, I want to use the additional monitor as an extension to my default. I had that at my old job and it...

Log splitter [ 1 Answers ]

Who manifactures Duerr log splitters?

Log Splitter [ 4 Answers ]

I have lost power on my log splitter.

Help with log splitter [ 4 Answers ]

I'm attempting to build a log splitter. I finally got it all assembled and it works great but seems very slow. I have a briggs 5 hp motor, Haldex 11 gpm pump, cross 2500 psi valve and a lion 4x24 cylinder. I think the problem is the pump. Although it is a 2 stage it starts on the first stage and...

View more questions Search