Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustHisGirl Posts: 84, Reputation: 4

Mar 31, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Best friend doesn't like my boyfriend
    My best friend doesn't like my boyfriend of 3 years. I was trying to talk to him about some stuff going on at school with my boyfriend. These 2 girls seem interested in him and I was tyring to talk to my friend about it, and he was just like how could anyone like him? The first time they met it didn't go so well. But my friend says he's happy for me that I have someone, but he's always putting him down. I don't know what to do. I have so much going on with me and its either talk to my boyfriend or talk to my friend. But if its about my boyfriend, sometimes its hard to talk to him about it until I get my thoughts straight, which is easier if I have someone else to talk to. But I can't talk to my friend because he just puts my boyfriend down.. it really sucks.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 03:54 PM
    Your friend might be jealous of your boyfriend. Maybe he likes you. Or maybe he feels like your time with your boyfriend is time away from him.

Does it ever say what it is about your boyfriend that he doesn't like? Have you ever told him that it hurts your feelings when he talks crap about your boyfriend?

Does he have a girlfriend? Maybe you should start talking to him about girls at school that you think might be interested in him. Or encourage him to ask someone on a date.
    JustHisGirl Posts: 84, Reputation: 4

Mar 31, 2009, 04:02 PM

OK well my best friend is also my cousin. His girlfriend passed away last April. He said he doesn't like him because he acts like a know it all. I personally don't think he acts like that unless he is just joking around or if he's around his best friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best friend and boyfriend, what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Well I'm having difficulty on who to believe. Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 5 months and about to be 6 months on may 20. We have been acting like a couple for over a year now. But then over the last summer I had made a best friend. And I would tell her everything. And then...

Best friend or Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I am in a very sticky situation. One of my closest friends has recently told me that he was very attracted to me.:o I am flattered, but don't know what to do in the long run as I don't feel the same way about him. I want to remain friends, but I don't want to hurt him. I am very confused as to...

I think my boyfriend could have a gay relationship with his best friend! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for a month now. The sequence of our relationship and connection has been out of balance, confusing, and sometimes non-exsistant. I have a few possible explainations for this but I will not go into all of them, otherwise this will be too long. His behavior is completely...

Torn between my best friend and her ex-boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here is my problem, my best friend has been going out with this guy for a year and a bit, while they were going out.. we met and became good friends.. and then he introduced me to his other friends and we became a big group of friends and all hung out during the summer and just had a good...

View more questions Search