Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiuska Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Hampton Bay 52a4h4L
    I friend just give me a hampton Bay 52a4h4L, but without control, how can I know if it work well? before buy a control
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 07:15 PM

What is the model name, do you know?

Does it have pullchains?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay remote control for hampton bay fans [ 2 Answers ]

We cannot get the ceiling light to go off on our fan in the bed room. It would not go on and in the middle of the night is just came on by itself and we can not get it off Joanne Moreland

Hampton Bay Fan [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, a friend bought a sidewinder fan and it rquires a small 12 volt battery (not included) for the remote. It is shorter and smaller than any of the A types. Home Depot and Staples and London Drugs have never heard of such a size. Please, anyone help

Hampton bay fan [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to change my fan. But there are no external screws hold the canopy to the ceiling. How do I loosen the canopy to change the whole fan with out breaking it? The only info is a # 502241, black with 4 lights.

Hampton Bay Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton bay fan with a light and remote control. The room previously had a fan without a light. The wall switch (two switches) controlled the fan while one switch did nothing. The old fan also had a pull chain to change the blade speed. I wired the fan yesterday and nothing worked....

Hampton Bay Fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay remote ceiling fan that comes on by itself. I have removed the battery from the remote and it still comes on.

View more questions Search