Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bellagrace19 Posts: 70, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Couples Getaway Ideas Needed
    Hi all:

As soon as my fella gets back from work in about 4 weeks, we are wanting to spend some time together, we have two children, and have been having some problems amongst ourselves. Our relationship has been rocky, and we have nothing but love for each other. So we need a getaway. We are going to have the grandparents keep the kids. We are from Louisiana, and are looking for a getaway, possibly 3-4 days, something romantic and fun, not too too mushy romantic, but that's what we are lacking is some form of romance, and we need to rekindle. Does anyone have any ideas for a fun, romantic getaway, and not overboard expensive? I have been searching online, and I don't think that we would go somewhere like a beach, that's something that we want to do with the kids..
    Thanks so much for all your help, God Bless
    Dr Retclass Posts: 12, Reputation: 5

May 15, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Hello, You could try San Antonio, Texas. My wife and I spent about a week there 3 years ago. The river walk is very romantic at night, they have little cafes that you can eat outside next to the river. It is very beautiful at night, with the lights and music playing. I would compare it to Paris. The Alamo makes for an interesting tour(it's free to walk through) and the city has many other charms. We stayed at an inexpensive motel on the outskirts of town(about 50 a night). We also tried some BBQ joints that were very good. I am not sure what kind of drive that would be for you though, probably a couple of hours. Even if you do not make it to San Antiono, I hope you enjoy your time together and wish you the best of luck.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2009, 10:40 AM

The French Quarter has some beautiful hotels and they look to be very romantic.
    Here is a link for you.
    French Quarter Hotels | New Orleans hotels in the heart of the French Quarter, New Orleans, LA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Siginiture Identification Needed. ANY Ideas on What This Says? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone read this artists signiture? Please, even any ideas could be useful! Thanks!

Final Year Project Ideas needed ? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Hello everybody I'm a student of electrical engineering in senior year. And need some fresh n novel ideas for my Final Year project. Help.

Shadow Box Creation Troubles (Ideas Needed) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone ! I am new to this board, and am needing creative ideas. I am making a shadow Box. The box itself it square. And I bought a ships wheel to be placed inside of the box. My question is this. This is going to be a birthday gift to someone, and I wanted to give inspirational sayings...

Romantic ideas needed! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I've been together with this amazing guy for almost 6 months now and I'm really crazy about him. Next week I'm going to go to Spain with a lot of friends for 10 days. And he doesn't really like that, I mean he said I'm allowed to go and it's not that he made a problem out of it. But...

Any Countertop Ideas Needed ! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I Have Never Posted On Any Site Before , So Please Be Patient. I Need To Know If Anyone Has Ideas On Replacing , Resurfacing Or Painting Our Existing Kitchen Countertops. We Have Laminate Tops Now And Have Gotten Bids For Just Replacing The Sheets And For Actually Replacing The Whole Thing....

View more questions Search