Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 31, 2009, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    What are the advantages of being a vampire - and I'm being serious, no joke. Why would anyone want to be a vampire? Eternal life, maybe? But outliving everyone you love? I don't know.
    Well I guess you would get to see your grandchildrens, grandchildrens, grandchildren grow up right?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2009, 05:54 PM

I am closing this thread,

1. it has little to do with relationship

2. there is open request and comments of additional info sent by PM instead of posting it as required by the rules
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 01:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    I think so but Artlady is the drunkiest. Sorry Artlady!
    Soory can't rep you..
    Quite sober Liz but thanks for not thinking I was insane! At least drunk can get sober,insane is a little trickier :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 1, 2009, 11:11 AM

GOTCHA! APRIL FOOLS!... that was fun wasn't it Vampira! (aka Artlady) :D LOL!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 1, 2009, 11:17 AM

ROFLMAO. I would have gotten it if you had started it today.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 11:39 AM

That was something for everyone to think about and stir out everyone juices. I started to get creeped out a little.

Maybe I should tell people at my job that I think I am a vampire to creep them out. Nah, they might fire me or worst send me to the nut house.

Apr 1, 2009, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    or worst send me to the nut house.
    I thought everyone who is a regular on this site was already there. Except they just threw out all the pistachios. :D

Apr 1, 2009, 11:47 AM

Comments on this post
    starbuck8 agrees: Artlady and I had a really good laugh! Haha!

There was some concern that artlady's account had been compromised or she had someone housesitting ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 1, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    I thought everyone who is a regular on this site was already there. Except they just threw out all the pistachios. :D
    I only had a day pass! :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 1, 2009, 11:49 AM
    Comments on this post
    starbuck8 agrees: Artlady and I had a really good laugh! haha!

There was some concern that artlady's account had been compromised or she had someone housesitting ;)
    I know! I'm glad that all got straightened out. That was when we stopped laughing for awhile. ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Comments on this post

That was done to throw you all off course! :p

Apr 1, 2009, 02:40 PM

I still think I had a better one last year when I threatened to quit this site.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Comments on this post

That's so funny! I guess that means some people don't think I'm totally nuts.:rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 02:44 PM
    I still think I had a better one last year when I threatened to quit this site.
    Ohh ,that's a good one.I bet that ruffled some feathers !
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 02:54 PM
    [QUOTE=artlady agrees: It happened because its April first a bit early:)[/QUOTE]

I think I've been had - by pros!

Congratulations.

Now sleep with your eyes open while I plot my revenge. And, yes, you sucked me right in!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 1, 2009, 03:16 PM

My sister is going to kill me! Hahaha! I got her on Facebook too! ::hiding:: I haven't heard from her yet... oh oh! :D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 05:08 PM

You kids are all silly. You had me in the beginning, I thought you'd finally gone over the edge.

Poo, I was going to start a thread, tell everyone I was pregnant which would be bad seeing as hubby had a vasectomy.

I'll get you all next year, so worry! ;)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 05:24 PM

A vampire bat flies back into his cave after a big night... he has blood all over his face. Perches himself on the roof to try and get some rest.

But before too long the other bats smell the blood, and start to gather around him. They ask feverishly where he got the blood from.

Knowing that they will not let up till he tells them "OK, follow me!".

He flies out of the cave, across a valley, over a river into a dark forest. Deep in the forest he stops, all the other bats gather round in an excited frenzy.

"OK", says the bat, "see that big oak tree over there?". "Yeah yeah" reply the other bats, drooling in anticipation.

"Well I f**ken didn't!", said the bat.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 1, 2009, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    A vampire bat flies back into his cave after a big night...he has blood all over his face. Perches himself on the roof to try and get some rest.

But before too long the other bats smell the blood, and start to gather around him. They ask feverishly where he got the blood from.

He flies out of the cave, across a valley, over a river into a dark forest. Deep in the forest he stops, all the other bats gather round in an excited frenzy.

"OK", says the bat, "see that big oak tree over there?". "Yeah yeah" reply the other bats, drooling in anticipation.

Hey, careful how you talk about my family! :p
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    A vampire bat flies back into his cave after a big night...he has blood all over his face. Perches himself on the roof to try and get some rest.

ROFLMAO, I love it M! :p :p :p :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a Vampire? [ 29 Answers ]

Help! I know vampires aren't real, but I'm convinced I'm one. I have pale white skin, the whitest in my classs, actually. And I can't suntan. I'm always ice cold, my friends tell me that, so does my family and some times I crave blood. When I do, (this might sound gross, but, bear with me),...

Vampire books [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. Does anyone know any really good teen vampire books? Any sugestions is really appreciated

Trying to find a vampire novel. [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a book I read long ago. The book was probably written in the early or mid 80's and is about a women who is bitten by a vampire while sitting in her car on a dock. Over the next few days, she slowly starts to turn into a vampire, and a kind, old, black man (who is...

Vampire Movie [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I watched a vampire movie and I only see about 10mins of the movie and all I can remember seeing is a vampire on a horse wagon and he was being moved from one place to another and they had to keep him in dirt so he would not die or something.I think it was back in the 90's.Do anyone...

View more questions Search