Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MZ THANG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Does ANYONE Know about CNA Requirements?
    Hi everyone, there's a question i been asking for a while now and never can i get a str8 answer to it so i want to ask u all and see what answers i can get here...

Ok well when i was 16 i caught a charge of domestic violence on my moms boyfriend, i was also on probation at the time i caught this charge... i went to a all girls program for 6to7 monthes and completed it well now im 21 and never been in trouble since... once i turned 18 i thought all my charges that caught when i was under age dropped... but soon enough i found out they wasn't...
    Ok here's my question: i want to get certified in being a cna but since i got that charge still on my record can i still be able to get my certificate?? Im really stressed out over this question and i need answers bad... :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2009, 10:57 AM
    First of all, please turn off your caps, it is considered yelling in the online community.

Second of all, it all depends on where you live. However, most places in the US will not hire anyone who does any type of patient care that has a past domestic violence issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cna requirements [ 2 Answers ]

Someone had told me that if you become a CNA in some states you do and don't have to have your GED or your high school diploma. I tried looking online at different sites and I Get various different answers. My best bet would be to call the local center whose doing the training programs and...

Any requirements? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any requirements in the state of PA to get leagaly married by a judge at a courthouse?

Hot Tub GFI Requirements [ 1 Answers ]

I have an outdoor hot tub with the pump and heater located inside the house. As no electrical connection on the pump or heater comes within 6 feet or the tub, and is located indoors, if they are grounded, do they need a GFI circuit breaker?

MD Requirements [ 7 Answers ]

Has anyone here gone to med school with a non-science background? I have a BBA, and am wondering if I can do med school. Just want to hear what you guys think. Thx

View more questions Search