Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    11-09-1945 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 09:42 AM
    violation of probation
    Iam on probation in the state of Maryland. I got a restrainting order from my wife from the state of va. They try to serve the restrainting order to my house in the state of Maryland. MY question is will my probation office find out about this and violate me ?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 11-09-1945 View Post
    Iam on probation in the state of maryland. I got a restrainting order from my wife from the state of va. They try to serve the restrainting order to my house in the state of maryland. MY question is will my probation office find out about this and violate me ?
    In your other post you say "I am on probation in the state of Maryland. I have 6 mos. left. I GOT TWO WARRANT IN THE STATE OF VA. FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FROM MY WIFE AND MY FATHER-IN-LAW AND A RESTRAINTING ORDER FROM MY WIFE. THEY TRY TO SERVE THE RESTRAINTING TO MY HOUSE IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND. MY QUESTION IS WILL MY PROBATION OFFICE FIND OUT ABOUT THIS AND VIOLATE ME?"

If there already is a warrant out for you in Virginia, chances are very good that you will be violated in Maryland. It's just a matter of time until they catch up to you in Maryland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had...

Violation Of Probation [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Jeff and I Live in New Jersey and I violated probation on my last visit, which was June 4th.. I was due to be off probation on June 25th. I did not get a notice of the violation or a court summon until 2 months after I was off probation. Are they still able to prosecute this? I'm...

Probation Violation [ 3 Answers ]

A friend was on probation for a DUI, and is currently in the ARD program. Their license was suspended for 30days, it has been 30 days, however never had the confirmation letter mailed yet, and was caught driving... nothing serious... how will this affect their probabtion, and will it make them...

Probation Violation [ 5 Answers ]

My husband was convicted in Oct. 2003 of Spousal Abuse. He did not make contact with me but was "crazy": later found out he was in diabetic spiral. Nevertheless, he was convicted and placed on three years probation in California Court. August of 2006, he was charged with Cultivation of...

Probation Violation [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if the state of TN has a statue of limintations on probation violators? I have heard that TN has stop the statue of limintations on probation violators.

View more questions Search