Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jss41188 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Is he cheating on me
    So me and my boyfriend just been official, we were good friends before until he started having feelings for me so I gave it a shot. I'm scared to get hurt. Ive been having dreams that my boyfriend is cheating on me, and in every dream I always tell him we should just remain friends. Is he cheating on me? So confused and anxious
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Mar 31, 2009, 07:29 AM

Your dreams are just that, only dreams. They don't mean that your boyfriend is actually cheating on you. Has he done anything or given you any reason that he could be cheating?

Mar 31, 2009, 07:33 AM

No, I mean he's bisexual so I get scared he'll cheat on me, but before when we were not official just "talking" he did hook up with a guy an told me I was mad and he thought since we were not official it wouldint matter but I said it did so I don't think he did anything after that
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 07:35 AM

How old are you? How old is he?

Mar 31, 2009, 07:36 AM

I'm about to be 21 in a week haha, and he's only 19 hell be 20 in June.. but he's mature for his age
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 07:41 AM

But the fact is he is bisexual, which to me, in my opinion, means a state of confusion. He is going to choose to be gay or straight at some point in time and more often young bisexual men prefer men.

You want to know if he is cheating and that can't be determined with the limited information and the fact that your primary concern is just your dreams. You know this person better than anyone on this site will.

Relationships have to have trust, without trust you do not have the foundation for a relationship with this man. Please evaluate your feelings and determine first whether you trust him, that is more determental than our guess on his faithfulness.

Mar 31, 2009, 07:46 AM

Well I mean I'm bisexual too, to me its who ever I fall in love with either woman or man, and I'm sure that's the same for him, but I'm just having constant dreams about hm doing bad and it scares me I don't know if its just me being paranoid that ill get hurt and that's why I'm having these dreams, I lost a lot of female friends so I have no one to talk about this.. hence why I'm on here lol
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 07:57 AM

Dreams are just that, you have to trust him or leave him. A relationship cannot survive without trust, it's like sailing in a sinking ship.

Mar 31, 2009, 08:01 AM

Yea that's true thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 31, 2009, 08:02 AM

I don't know about the love stuff, but I do know your insecure, and for whatever reason, you better communicate with your partner, and get it straight about both your expectations for this relationship.

I think your motives are different, and you both have to many assumptions to clarify.

Maybe that's what your dreams are telling you, and why your insecure, because you really don't know the level of commitment you both honestly have.

Talk, and listen to each other, and get facts, and not just go by feelings.
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Mar 31, 2009, 08:03 AM

Its hard enough worrying about one sex, but if he is bisexual, you are setting yourself up to be cheated on. He is going to have numerous physical relationships with guys and girls because he is young. YOU should be afraid to be with him, you never know if he uses protection every time. This is your intuition and your very being telling you he is no good. There is a reason you are scared. Pay attention now because if you get closer it will be harder to leave him. Why not be by yourself for a while and see how that goes? Get to know more about him as a friend rather than a sexual partner. You put yourself at so much risk that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if his cheating again [ 10 Answers ]

How do I know if his cheating again?

Is he cheating [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a bit of a rep for 2 timing He says that I am different he has never felt like this before Bt there has been messages on his bebo from other women Say they will send him there number in a private message My m8's say that he will just mess me about to Bt I real like him I even...

Cheating your ex [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,am In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Cheated On Him Twice And He Forgave Me But Now He Says He Does Not Like Me Or Even Love Me Any More.he Saying His Moved On And His Seeing Someone Else. Help Me To Get Him Back?or What Do I Do

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

He is cheating. Now I know. [ 10 Answers ]

I just found out that my husband of 14 years has been cheating on me for about a year. We have always had a rock solid relationship up until about 2 years ago when his father died rather suddenly. He says that he does not love this other woman, that she just fills a need that he has. He says that...

View more questions Search