Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Mar 31, 2009, 06:26 AM
    Karaoke Assistance!
    A friend of mine is helping me record the song Fishin in The Dark with me singing it. It's for my husband for our 3 year wedding anniversary.

My problem is, is that I need a CD with just the music and not the words. I have been looking for Karaoke CDs, but I am afraid of buying the CD for it to turn out not even being the same music.

I am wanting the version of "Fishin in the Dark" by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.

Thank you for your help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 31, 2009, 07:29 AM

A good CD mixer utility can split out the vocal from the instrumental. You might contact a local DJ to do this for you.
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Mar 31, 2009, 09:58 AM

That would be a good idea but takes more time than I have. A mother of one, with husband and house to take care of with a full time job. Doesn't give me too much time to look for something like that. Just trying to find a CD already like that
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Apr 5, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Maybe, try:

Karaoke Music Search: Fishin in the Dark

Apr 5, 2009, 04:03 PM
    Also try,

KARAOKE.COM: We found 6 fishin in the dark Karaoke products

Apr 5, 2009, 04:09 PM
    I don't know if these karaoke versions will be the actual NGDirtBand with the vocals removed. Go to your local karaoke night and listen to how their copy sounds. I bet that it would be more than adequate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What assistance can I get? [ 3 Answers ]

I am in Texas from June 10 through christmas sometime. I am from Florida. I am a mother of two kids and they are with me. I came here for my sisters wedding and my husband okayed this. I am finding a job to help make ends meet while I am here. But now my husband refusses to send any money to...

Japanese Karaoke [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how they can do it ? Another type of singing ?:D http://ahafun.net/115_Japanese_Karaoke.html

Free karaoke anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I've been trying to search for the song "Goodbye to You" by Michelle Branch, karaoke version. I don't want the lyrics just the music, but can't seem to find it anywhere. Would anyone have any suggestions as to where I might be able to find it? Thanks.

View more questions Search