Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Retired Homeown Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 05:47 AM
    Will copper rod kill nearby holly shrub?
    How far away should a 4 foot 3/8 inch diameter copper ground rod be placed in ground so as not to possibly poison a nearby Holly Shrub?

Thanks in advance for advice
    Rivethead Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Apr 1, 2009, 06:40 PM

It won't hurt the plant. In fact it may help it. One of the ingredients in Miracle-Gro is...
    Copper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nuclear holocaust with monsters lurking in nearby woods [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a movie I saw in the early to mid 70's where a group of folks gather at a mansion or house and, I believe, are the sole survivors of a nuclear holocaust; there are pools and lakes nearby and creatures tend to hunt the humans as they go out for walks on the grounds. Can't...

Copper Ground Rod near Holly Bushes [ 3 Answers ]

How far away should a 4 foot 3/8 inch diameter copper ground rod be placed in ground so as not to possibly poison a nearby Holly Shrub? Thanks in advance for advice

Toilet overflowing from flooded river nearby. [ 1 Answers ]

When the river near my house floods the sewer backs up through the toilet and shower drain. Can I stop this somehow? The river water doesn't always come into the house. :(

Locating criminals nearby [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I understand sex offenders are required to register to the state/federal governments? If that's true could anyone tell me where I can find the website that lists sex offender locations so I could see who around me has a criminal history? I heard there's a website that maps them out? I...

Shrub theft [ 1 Answers ]

I am a senior, retired, industrious and love to garden. Last week, I drove part of the Ontario countryside with a shovel looking for shrubs in the ditch to fence portion of a township roadway. I dug 4 shrubs. On my return trip home, I drove into a well travelled trail, got out of the car,...

View more questions Search