Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjcb58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 04:28 AM
    Writ of Garnishment in Pennsylvania
    How do I obtain a writ of Garnishment for Clinton County Pennsylvania? My tenant owes $6000.00 in back rent. Pennsylvania allows garnishment for unpaid rent.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 07:57 AM

You first need to sue them. Then you need to win the lawsuit. After those 2 steps have been completed, you can have the tenant's wages garnished.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writ of Execution in Pennsylvania [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has a writ of execution against him and I am not on it at all and the sheriff is coming tomorrow i.e. August 5, 2008 (Tuesday) to serve the papers and to explain what property they can take. My question is I owned all the stuff in the house prior to our marriage in 1998 and I don't want...

Writ of Garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Florida and have a question about two separate Garnishments on my pay. I received a notice of Writ of Garnishment yesterday. I already have one being taken out of my pay check to the max allowed by Florida Law (25%). This one is a new one from another company. Can they also collect...

Writ of Garnishment [ 8 Answers ]

I'm in the state of Wa. I received an Order of Default Judgment in Jan. and contacted the Attorney listed on the Judgment. There was suppose to be a court date In June and when I contacted the Attorney he said I could avoid the court date if I filled out and returned his questions page with my bank...

Writ of Garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Can I perform a writ of Garnishment for a judgement that was awarded to me for loss of rent. I want to take the writ of Garnishment and take it to the bank where the defendant does her business transaction at. Where can I get the electronic files to complete for this task? In addition,...

View more questions Search