Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 30, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Male strip clubs v.s Women's strip clubs
    EXCUSE THE TYPO: "MALE"strip clubs NOT "MAKE" strip clubs
    Here's just a general question for the women... Are women really turned on by muscular, sweaty greasy men in thongs with hard ons or a banana in their pants?? Or is this just entertainment to pas the time? I went to a bachelorete party this weekend and the male dancers there grossed me out. I did't want them anywhere near me... Is that weird?

Here's a general question for the men: Don't lie... what's the most you've spent at a strip club on a dancer and why??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 03:18 PM
    Me? A buck every time she came up to dance (they rotate through the list of dancers every 3 thongs around here). I'm a cheapskate. And nurse my overpriced beer for 45 minutes.

Wife wanted me to take her to see guys dance nude. Never did because the only ones I knew existed here were closed to build the new stadium. So no comments on what she thought.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 04:16 PM
    My lover absolutely loves fit men.

It is a primal drive for her.

But the male stripper thing just doesn't work for her, no matter how fit he might be.

But she also doesn't like the idea of a man going to a strip club, so maybe its just an extension of that... maybe she might be interested, but feels obligated to object because she doesn't like the man looking at other women.

Don't know.

She's told me when she sees a fit man with a great a$$ she never thinks "id love to grab that a$$ while he is inside me"...

I hate to say it, but when I see a woman with a great body I do wonder how it would feel against mine.

Oddly enough... I've never cheated on any woman... while every woman I've ever loved has cheated on me.

f*&king life for you.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:16 PM

I don't mind going to a strip club but I just don't like the muscular guys. They look to fake and I don't like them near me either.

Then another turn off was all the screaming that came from the females and the big fuse. I don't know if al male strip clubs are the same but I must say I saw the strippers do a lot of freaky things to the females.

Now once a while me and my fiancé goes to a strip club and the mood is more melow than the male strip club. We don't go to the strip club often but have visited the same one around 4 times since we been together for over 2 years.

However a strip club visit isn't needed since I put on a show for him with my portable pole out of eBay. They really do have everything on there.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:28 PM

I will honestly say... I've been to a few strip clubs... and many more to come (most of my closest buddies are getting married in the next year or two)...

But honestly, I've never bought a dance for myself. I've had dances bought for me, but... in my mind, it's a logical argument that I will probably have a better chance of sleeping with the bartender or the waitress than I do with the stripper, so why bother? I've bought dances for my buddies or the "soon to not-be-a-bachelor," but never for myself.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 06:05 AM

In the Washington DC clubs... dancer - customer contact is prohibited by law, and vigorously enforced by club bouncers. Why you might ask. Because they make so much money on drinks and the Dancers cuts that only a fool would risk a cash cow to get a few bucks allowing anything illicit to happen on their property. And yes a club can and will lose its license to operate if they are caught allowing with drugs or prohibited contact. And when they lose the license they can't get it back.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 06:16 AM

These beefed up guys just don't do it for me,never have ,even when I was in my hay day. I like real sexy men and that comes from confidence and something that is more than just pecs and abs.

When I was younger and lived in Fla. us girls would laugh at these guys strutting down the beach ,all greased up and acting like they had a stick up their behind :)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    I don't mind going to a strip club but I just don't like the muscular guys. They look to fake and I don't like them near me either.

Then another turn off was all the screaming that came from the females and the big fuse. I don't know if al male strip clubs are the same but I must say I saw the strippers do alot of freaky things to the females.

Now once a while me and my fiance goes to a strip club and the mood is more melow than the male strip club. We don't go to the strip club often but have visited the same one around 4 times since we been together for over 2 years.

However a strip club visit isn't needed since I put on a show for him with my portable pole out of ebay. They really do have everything on there.
    Can't rep you liz but *portable pole* sounds kinda' funny on this thread ;)
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 06:53 AM

I'm with the other gals here; the greasy beefy dudes just don't get my motor going. I tend to like quiet, introverted guys (maybe even with a hint of geekdom) with a quiet confidence. So the hardbody dancing for dollars doesn't do it for me. In other words, I like the regular ole joes of the world.

I've been to female strip clubs and can say I was honestly more turned on by the women dancers because the vibe is different. I've gotten many dances (of course paid for by someone else) and had lots of fun.

Just something about the whole beefy "Chippendale" look that's in fact, a turn-off!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissymarie View Post
    Here's a general question for the men: Don't lie... whats the most you've spent at a strip club on a dancer and why???
    Hello chrissymarie:

I don't go often, but when I go, I go to have fun. I spent a couple hundred a month or so ago at Ricks. Had TWO girls showing me their stuff and rubbing it all over my body. I kind of liked it. That's why I spent the money.

excon
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Mar 31, 2009, 07:35 AM

All I can say is that I have been to a male strip club and ewww. It doesn't turn you on at all. The guys are all oily and stubbly on their bodies from shaving. They are obsessed with themselves in the mirrors and honestly look kind of gay! Now.. I have been to a girls strip club myself and even though I am straight... I loved it. The girls were pretty and very nice. They didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. It was kind of fun and my husband loved it but you can't do that stuff all the time.. that's a once in awhile thing!
    lennore Posts: 15, Reputation: -2

Mar 31, 2009, 10:24 AM

These guys,, are simply not my type.. I've had enough of them in the past and they re nothing more than fake plastic confidence. Why should I be impressd by a body so... ''hot'' as my best friend would say when I find it fake? I wouldn't like a man of this kind to dance upon below or nxt to me either.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 12:15 PM
    EXCUSE THE TYPO: "MALE"strip clubs NOT "MAKE" strip clubs
    Here's just a general question for the women... Are women really turned on by muscular, sweaty greasy men in thongs with hard ons or a banana in their pants??? Or is this just entertainment to pas the time? I went to a bachelorete party this weekend and the male dancers there grossed me out. I did't want them anywhere near me... Is that weird?

Here's a general question for the men: Don't lie... whats the most you've spent at a strip club on a dancer and why???

I thought you were a dancer? Or do I have you confused with someone else?

If so, I would think you would have knowledge on how much men spend - and why - ?
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    These beefed up guys just don't do it for me,never have ,even when I was in my hay day. I like real sexy men and that comes from confidence and something that is more than just pecs and abs.

When I was younger and lived in Fla.,us girls would laugh at these guys strutting down the beach ,all greased up and acting like they had a stick up their behind :)
    I totally agree. These type of guys be walking around like their all cute because of their body but they wasn't to be me. However, I would see some girls go wild after them. I would be like please.

I would take a, skinny or husky guy(with a football build) everyday over a muscular guy.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    I would take a, skinny or husky guy(with a football build) everyday over a muscular guy.
    [looks for his shoulder pads and eye black]
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 01:10 PM

If we are talking personal preference - I like a husky guy. Not into slender guys. Like muscular guys, just not excessively so.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 01:11 PM

Probably like 20 bucks. I have only been to the strip clubs a few times. Never got a lap dance because I don't want some nasty stripper rubbing up on me.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 31, 2009, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I thought you were a dancer? Or do I have you confused with someone else?

If so, I would think you would have knowledge on how much men spend - and why - ?
    I am a dancer but I just wanted some opinions or thoughts from people other then people in the entertainment industry.

But the most a customer (actually a husband and wife) have ever spent on me is about $700. I guess they liked me ;)
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    [looks for his shoulder pads and eye black]
    I will and if he doesn't have it on, I will put some shoulders pads and black make-up to go under his eyes.
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 01:26 PM
    I am a dancer but I just wanted some opinions or thoughts from people other then people in the entertainment industry.

But the most a customer (actually a husband and wife) have ever spent on me is about $700. I guess they liked me ;)

Wow! I am giving up my career and moving to Texas. Do you give lessons? :)

(How have you been? I haven't seen you around the Board in a while.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Strip clubs [ 29 Answers ]

Hey Guys Just a general question, would like to get opinions from people here at AMHD. How do you feel about your partner visiting a strip club, with the boys (if male) or with the girl (if female). Just a one time thing really? Not a regular occurrence lol Thanks

Strip clubs [ 37 Answers ]

Hi, I have a very good trusting relationship with my boyfriend and we have a flat together. I am a nurse and work shift work. His mate has recently split up from a long term relationship and I think is wanting to go to a strip club with him this weekend while Im at work. I am really horrified by...

Men and strip clubs [ 13 Answers ]

One night we had a party at our house. We were having a great time until I went upstairs and as soon as I did that my man and the other guys here decided to go to a strip club witch I really don't care but when I hurd my mans truck start I called and asked where he was going and he said the liquor...

Men and strip clubs [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend is great. He looks after me and we are building a home together. All fine and dandy. Sex is great, life is fab. I'm happy in this relationship. I find trust really hard because of past experiences and right now he is with some friends spending a few days in amsterdam. Today he called...

Strip Clubs... [ 12 Answers ]

What songs are mostly played at strip clubs. Like what are the titles?:D

View more questions Search