Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 31, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Wow! I am giving up my career and moving to Texas. Do you give lessons? :)

(How have you been? I haven't seen you around the Board in a while.)
    I've been OK... writing a lot of posts and starting a lot of threads like usual. You should check them out sometime. How have you been?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissymarie View Post
    I've been ok... writing alot of posts and starting alot of threads like usual. You should check them out sometime. How have you been?

Okay - we've been travelling in different circles, I guess. I'll take a look - always enjoy your questions.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    If we are talking personal preference - I like a husky guy. Not into slender guys. Like muscular guys, just not excessively so.
    You are like my lover.

She HATES boxing... just cannot stand the brutality, but she would absolutely love to watch evander hollyfield skip rope without a shirt on.

Thankfully I have my grandfathers broad shoulders and chest... so she seems to like me well enough from the neck down. ;)

Now my cousins wife... she likes skinny guys... guys I could snap in half with three fingers.

To each their own I guess.
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    [looks for his shoulder pads and eye black]

Step a little closer and I'll blacken both of your eyes for you - :)
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissymarie View Post
    EXCUSE THE TYPO: "MALE"strip clubs NOT "MAKE" strip clubs
    Here's just a general question for the women... Are women really turned on by muscular, sweaty greasy men in thongs with hard ons or a banana in their pants??? Or is this just entertainment to pas the time? I went to a bachelorete party this weekend and the male dancers there grossed me out. I did't want them anywhere near me... Is that weird?

Here's a general question for the men: Don't lie... whats the most you've spent at a strip club on a dancer and why???

Why do you think that they might be bananas?
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2009, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu View Post

Because they were yellow?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 31, 2009, 04:12 PM

The male strippers don't really turn me on, never have. When I was younger my friends and I would go because it was a fun girls night out. I have to say, most times we didn't even notice the strippers, we were having too much fun.

My hubby went to strip clubs when he was younger, he doesn't any more. He'd rather have a real woman then a fantasy, or so he says. ;)

Mar 31, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu View Post
    I know of 2 male dancers... they say they stuff with things like sick, banana's, plain cloth, etc.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 04:43 PM

I once dated a stripper when was a little younger. He wasn't all that musclar but he was very cute with nice eyes.

I saw a few of his shows and thought he was packing down there until the relationship turned physcial. I was very disappointed, did I say very.

Apr 6, 2009, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    Probably like 20 bucks. I have only been to the strip clubs a few times. Never got a lap dance because I don't want some nasty stripper rubbing up on me.
    I disagree. I'm a stripper and I'm not nasty.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:47 AM

Chrissy I should have been more specific. I don't want some nasty PHILLY stripper rubbing on me. Those girls have 6 teeth and bullet wound scars. I didn't mean any disrespect.

Apr 6, 2009, 11:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    Chrissy I should have been more specific. I don't want some nasty PHILLY stripper rubbing on me. Those girls have 6 teeth and bullet wound scars. I didn't mean any disrespect.
    Its OK! Thanks for the clarification ;)
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 12:52 AM

My ex took me to watch women dance several times, it's entertainment. Or at least it was for me. There was one girl I liked a lot. Then my husband pointed out that she looked like a guy, narrow hips, muscular... The male strip club I went to a couple of times was so much fun. But then, I'm nearsighted enough, even with visual correction that sweat and stubble weren't an issue.

There should be laws about men walking around with their shirts off. I mean, that if it's illegal for women, it should be illegal for everyone, right? So many of my male co-workers changed shirts right in front of me. It's the surprise factor I think. Suddenly, there's flesh, Jeez! I would ask them how they would feel if I changed my shirt, braless, in front of them. "Well, that's different."

Excuse me dude, I'll just go and wring out my panties now.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Apr 8, 2009, 01:50 AM
    I feel sorry for male dancers because they look very... uh... fee feeish. They are totally self-absorbed, and moving their bodies in unnatural ways, thinking that somehow, they are sexy and women will appreciate their 'manly' dances.

Imagine taking one of those guys home. He has a body perfect, and cute little thongs that should never be worn by the male species, and he starts to strut his stuff. And, you're laying there in bed thinking, "hey baby, cut the cartoon already, let's get it on!", and he does his little dance, and without music, it's worse than what it was at the bar (especially after you've sobered up a bit), and he appears really, really silly.

Little leaps, and moves to show himself off, winks, and boogah boogah baby, aren't I great, and you want me because I'm perfect! And when he gets himself all worked up and drops his drawers, he has a little pencil sticking out because he's taken steroids for so long it's dried up his manhood.

So, when you stop laughing, you call him a taxi.

Of all the hockey players, bad boys, and working men I've ever known, not a single one could I picture with thongs on dancing like a girl.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2009, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post
    My ex took me to watch women dance several times, it's entertainment. Or at least it was for me. There was one girl I liked a lot. Then my husband pointed out that she looked like a guy, narrow hips, muscular...The male strip club I went to a couple of times was so much fun. But then, I'm nearsighted enough, even with visual correction that sweat and stubble weren't an issue.

There should be laws about men walking around with their shirts off. I mean, that if it's illegal for women, it should be illegal for everyone, right? So many of my male co-workers changed shirts right in front of me. It's the surprise factor I think. Suddenly, there's flesh, Jeez! I would ask them how they would feel if I changed my shirt, braless, in front of them. "Well, that's different."

Excuse me dude, I'll just go and wring out my panties now.
    Here here... I agree, I'd like to see far more women changing their shirts in front of me braless.

Now there will be a few that should have kept them covered but I'm sure far more will make it worth it. :D
    Flame dude Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2009, 05:37 PM

I don't often go to strip clubs but if I do ill go to femaale strip clubs because I isn't gay. Any way I have a six pack nice abs blond hair blue eyes and girls can't keep there hands off me
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 06:13 PM
    [QUOTE=Flame any way i have a six pack nice abs blond hair blue eyes and girls can't keep there hands off me[/QUOTE]

So post a picture so we can see.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 11, 2009, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame dude View Post
    i dont often go to strip clubs but if i do ill go to femaale strip clubs coz i aint gay. any way i have a six pack nice abs blond hair blue eyes and girls can't keep there hands off me
    Don't forget your ego, you've got that too. :D
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Don't forget your ego, you've got that too. :D
    Alty, you were so in my head!
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2009, 07:31 AM

Use a wide lens camera so your entire ego fits into the photo.

I've read some of your other answers - are the women who can't keep their hands off you reaching for your throat?

Oh, read the background - "Flame" has a very active fantasy life and apparently no dictionary. Also is dating hot cheerleaders so we're talking high school. I will guess 15.

And he's enough of an adult not to be homophobic, you will see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Strip clubs [ 29 Answers ]

Hey Guys Just a general question, would like to get opinions from people here at AMHD. How do you feel about your partner visiting a strip club, with the boys (if male) or with the girl (if female). Just a one time thing really? Not a regular occurrence lol Thanks

Strip clubs [ 37 Answers ]

Hi, I have a very good trusting relationship with my boyfriend and we have a flat together. I am a nurse and work shift work. His mate has recently split up from a long term relationship and I think is wanting to go to a strip club with him this weekend while Im at work. I am really horrified by...

Men and strip clubs [ 13 Answers ]

One night we had a party at our house. We were having a great time until I went upstairs and as soon as I did that my man and the other guys here decided to go to a strip club witch I really don't care but when I hurd my mans truck start I called and asked where he was going and he said the liquor...

Men and strip clubs [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend is great. He looks after me and we are building a home together. All fine and dandy. Sex is great, life is fab. I'm happy in this relationship. I find trust really hard because of past experiences and right now he is with some friends spending a few days in amsterdam. Today he called...

Strip Clubs... [ 12 Answers ]

What songs are mostly played at strip clubs. Like what are the titles?:D

View more questions Search