Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Star_Girl_123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2006, 06:30 PM
    Need To Find Songs.. Pls Help!
    Hi!

I am looking for the title of two songs that I would love to be able to download. If you know the artist & title that would be great, if you could find someplace I can download it that would be great.

The first one I am looking for is toward the end of the movie "Bring It On". I think it is when the team Kirsten Dunst is in performs their last cheer. It starts with, "Ya all ready for this....."

The second one I am looking for I don't even know where it is from. I recently attended an Anthony Robbins event and it was played there. Some of the words are, "Life will never be the same, life will change.............everybody needs somebody to love........" The main phrase is "Life Will Never Be the Same."

Any help would be really appreciated! :)
    pistal Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 9, 2006, 07:48 PM
    The first song is Get ready 4 this by 2 unlimited I got it off Espn Jock jams vol 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Songs [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song I believe is from the 80's. The artist sounds like tom jones but its not. The beat or instrumental is kind of like disco or funk and that's all I know. I really want to find out what song this is

Songs [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings A House is not a home?:) :)

Old songs are the best. [ 3 Answers ]

One of my Favorite songs is by Simon and Garfuncle April comes she will, Its is the Albulm Sounds of Silence, Elton Johns Island girl, Albulm the westies. And Supertramps its raining again. Just pure genius. :) :) :) :)

Can anyone help me find out who sings these songs [ 7 Answers ]

It goes something like this, and it's country If I had two dozen roses and an old bottle of wine, If I really could have hung the moon would it change your mind. AND It's been eight years since she's been gone and his devotion still goes on strong. Or something like that. I am trying to make a...

View more questions Search