Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jthornton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Comedy movie
    What's this 80's movie where two black men were friends one worked with some big company the other was a makeup artists of some sort . The makeup artists distguised his friend as a white man so he could climb the corporate ladder and throughout the movie he went back and forth from black to white
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Mar 30, 2009, 05:50 PM

Soul Man?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror/Comedy Movie from '07 or '08 [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this trailer in a movie, and I never saw it but I really want to, but I cannot remember any characters or the title. The plot of the movie was basically that this girl gets kidnapped by this really freaky guy and is put in the trunk of his car, and then makes her join him at his little "prom"...

I want to know the name of this comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've looked every where to find out what the name of this movie is but, I can't seem to find it:mad: All I could say is some descriptive things. I really only remember the beginning it still might help. I remember it was about an overweight lady who was dreaming about some guy. Then she woke up...

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search