Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    westenfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Putting stuff into documents
    I am taking a college course online, and I don't have a printer. I need to know how to put any pertinent paper info from my e mail into my documents to retrieve later. I've done it with other papers, but do not know how I did it. Classes start soon, so if anyone can answer this for me soon that would be great. Thank you
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 10:25 AM

You can cut and paste if I understand question
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Mar 30, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Not sure I understand the question. :confused: Are you asking if you email yourself a document, how can you save the document for later without saving the email.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Falsified documents [ 1 Answers ]

I have a co-worker that needs to know the consequences of providing false documents to secure a mortgage. They needed paystubs and her husband worked under the table - no 1099 either. His boss provided fake paystubs and they secured their loan.

Documents required [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Will you be kind enough to please help me in finding out all the documents I require to get married in Portugal? My fiancée if a Portuguese national and we are going to get married in Portugal. I am completely lost as to what are the documents I will be required to produce in Portugal....

Documents [ 6 Answers ]

My ex- wife is trying to get a house but she wants me to sign a document stating that she will stop paying child support and will have custody of they kids... She said that she is only doing it to get in a house and also has a letter of intent for me to sign explaining why she is doing this with no...

My Documents is slow [ 8 Answers ]

Well I'm back with another problem with my old win98 Pentium II... I have a huge amount of documents, files, graphics, etc, located in separate folders in My Documents. Right now I'm sorting through these files and deleting anything I don't need anymore, moving things to different folders, etc....

View more questions Search