Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samanthaj63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 09:07 AM
    407 etr bill from 2001
    Oh boy here goes... I received a bill from 407 etr charges incurred 2001 and before. I disputed the bill because it was wrong and refused to pay them a cent until it was corrected. I even showed them proof. Well nothing was ever solved.

I received a bill on Friday wanting 7,198.45. 6500 of which is interest. Now they are threatening to have my plate renewal refused.
    I called them and told them that I was not paying it. Can these thieves really get away with this?:eek:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 04:02 PM

407ETR goes to court for help with violators and argues over congestion formula | Toll Roads News

Seems this problem has been going on for quite sometime as evidenced by this article from 2004.

I would suggest going down in person and showing them your "proof" and get this resolved before your license plate is yanked for nonpayment. Phone calls do nothing when it comes to any type of government offices anywhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where did this bill come from [ 1 Answers ]

I found a one dollar bill wrapped and sealed in aluminum foil. The bill is very crisp and was folded very neatly. I have no idea where it came from. She did have some packages of indivually wrapped packages of oreo cookies in there as well. It's just so strange the bill was neatly folded and is...

IRS bill [ 2 Answers ]

The potential employer is doing a background check and drug screen. Will thr criminal check pick up on my IRS bill? Im not a criminal I just don't want them to take back their offer if they find out I have a bill. It's a telecommunications posotion as a supervisor.

How do I get copies of old cell bill "2001" [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get copies of old cell bill no loger in service "2001"

A bill that is 71/2 yrs old [ 9 Answers ]

I got a letter in the mail couple weeks ago from a collection agency saying that I owe them $117 for a phone bill back in 2000. I have never got anything from them till now. They said they couldn't find me for 71/2 years. I got my other bills forwarded to be but not this one. Do I have to pay it?

View more questions Search