Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitave_bhakti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 05:55 AM
    Can I apply for visitors visa if already have a L1B visa with me?
    Can I apply for visitors visa if already have a L1B visa?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 30, 2009, 10:55 AM

Why? What happened with your L-1B?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Us visitors visa? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, If I a have Canada Work permit for 1 year i.e. L1,can I visit to my relatives who are in US from last 5 years? I hail from India and going for company assignment? Please do the needful guidance.

Apply for US Visit Visa while a valid L1 Visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need to visit US to meet my relative. I have 3 year valid L1 visa. Is it possible to get a US Visit Visa with out canceling the L1 Visa? Please advice

Can my wife apply for a visa different from the Dependent visa she got? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm French, I married a girl from west Africa and I brought her to the UK.We have been together for 2years. But now I can't support her anymore. She aborted twice; she refused to give me a child because she said she is not ready. She's always insulting me comparing her exes to me.I stop the...

Extension on my visitors visa [ 3 Answers ]

I applied for an extension on my 6 months visitors visa in Feb 08, my visitors visa was 'till end of March 08. I have not received a reply from Immigration, just an acknowledgement that they recd my application and they will get back to me. I should just check the status of my application online....

View more questions Search