Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annesleyred Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2003, 11:18 AM
    Back in time
    Does anyone know any details of a song by Fess Parker called Farewell. I am told he acted as Davy Crocket in the sixties, fraid that's all I know.?
    a1succesforce Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2004, 11:15 PM
    back in time
    Hi anne,

I'm not 100% sure on this but this may help. The song "Farewell" was the flipside to "The Ballad of Davy Crockett". While Fess Parker starred as Davy Crockett in the mid 1950;s miniseries, it was Bill Hayes who sung the songs.

Really hope that helps,
    a1successforce

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

First time [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 and now looking to have sex for the first time.I am very nervous though, I worry about lots of things. Things mainly like will it be awkward and is everything fine 'down there' to the girls satisfaction,am I sad for still be a virgin and will she notice that I'm not 'experienced'. I know I...

Computer won't start up first time, but will second time [ 8 Answers ]

So this is a completely different computer first off. When I press the power button, everything powers up, but the computer does not post, or beep. If you leave the computer on for like 10 seconds, turn it off, and then turn it immediately back on, it turns on, posts, beeps, boots into Windows...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

First time doing tax! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time do the tax, so I have some questions needed to be answered. Below is my scenario: I am from Taiwan, and I am under F-1 (OPT) from July 05 until now. My income last year is $13000.00, and I think I am exempt from Social security and Medicare tax. I moved from...

View more questions Search