Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meghz07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 10:48 PM
    How can I put on weight?
    hello sir/mam...

Iam 15years and my height is 164cms and weight is 40kgs.. i always neglect my breakfast in the mornings as i get late if its holidays.. in the school days i will get up early and have a glass of milk and feel as its full and i dont feel like having breakfast and if incase i take my breakfast i take light lunch i look very very weak and people ask me to put on weight they dont even believe that im 40kgs they say i look as if im in 6th class i feel disappointed and always made my own food plans and always failed to follow.. can u please please suggest me with good healthy diet with which i can put on weight as well i take all the vitamins...please tell me all the foods and what all should i have during breakfasts, lunch, snacks and dinner...Thanks
    mamamccabe Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2009, 11:05 PM

Try eating foods that give you more natural energy: fibre, protein, etc. Once you are using more energy your appetite should increase. Also using weights can help you build lean muscle which weighs more than fat. Make sure to eat at least 3 times a day, closer to 6 if the meals are very small. Good Luck!
    meghz07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 11:09 PM

thanks for ur advice
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 6, 2009, 01:50 PM

If you have trouble eating in the morning, try protein shakes and an apple or some other fruit. This will help your body get nutrition and calories it needs
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 01:56 PM

Make sure you pick the whole fat foods, so if you have milk have whole fat milk. If you feel full easily eat more often, snack on nuts as they have lots of nutrients but are also high in fat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight: amt of matter in object is weight. True or false [ 8 Answers ]

Is the answer false because that is mass

Your Starting Weight & Goal Weight [ 8 Answers ]

There have been lots of threads related to weight loss. Some members have realistic goals for slimming down, some people aspire to shed those extra pounds at hurricane speeds, and some are interested in weight maintenance and overall health. This post is dedicated to all of you. What is your...

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

View more questions Search