Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1960panhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 05:56 PM
    Goat Heads
    How do i get rid of goat heads in my yard?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2009, 06:11 PM

Hi, 1960panhead!

I hate to direct you to another site, but there is a fairly extensive discussion about getting rid of Goat Heads on the following site.

Getting Rid Of Goat Heads

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Goat seems to bey in pain? [ 6 Answers ]

One of my goats is beying every 4-5 minutes, and she peels her upper lip back as if trying to burp or barf. This is out of the norm for her. Do I need to worm her, or are there other things that I should be looking for? Concerned, Jim

One sick goat [ 1 Answers ]

We are new owners to 2 girl goats, one has recently gotten real sick, she has green goop in her eyes, is very lethargic, has bad breath, and as of today won't drink for me. We really are not to sure what to do with her, I have put a call in to a vet, but haven't heard back yet, any suggestions as...

Male goat [ 2 Answers ]

I hope I am in the right area. After 30 years without a horse, I purchased one and bought him a goat as a companion. He is an intact male and has turned quite mean. I have notice that I should have bought a neutered male. My question is can I have this one neutered now? The horse is quite fond...

Goat away [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Nice forum. My name is Michael and my wife and I just bought a house in the country. Absolutely love everything about it.Except for a neighbors goat! I have tried numerous times to cath our new neighbor at home to discuss this but have failed so far. She has beautiful Horses, and Swans, and...

View more questions Search