Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T04 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 05:12 PM
    Why Can't Be Happy With Myself
    Im In Middle School An Im 14 Years Old Im Not Happy When I Started Middle Im Been Really Down Don't Have The Confidents No More Im Always Putting Myself Down. I Have Tried To Talk To My Parents But They Juse Don't Understand Ann I Tried Also With To Of My Bestfriends But They Don't UnderStand They Really Don't Have Any Problems They Are Skinny An Soo Pretty Ann I Wish I Can Get Like That Ann Feel Good About MySelf HELP ME PLEASE :(

Mar 29, 2009, 05:24 PM
    I Just Want To Be nice !
    Well Ok , I Really Don't Have Any Friends Because Im Mean But I don't Mean To I Just Do It To Get Attention , Butt Then I Don't Think So I Just Want To Be Nice So People Can Just Be My Friends..
    grace14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 10:11 PM

Be yourself no matter what. Don't be rude, but don't hide behind a façade.
    grace14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 10:18 PM

Your personality always speaks more than looks. In good genuine peoples eyes.

Cut the gloominess and get out there, have fun, and don't care what people think. You are the way you are because you were meant to be that way. It wasn't meant to be another way. One day you'll know why you are the way you are. The people who you think are "better looking, or skinnier than you" just might be the opposite as they get older. You can achieve anything you strive for, you've just got to reach for the stars and don't let the atmosphere hold you in. Whoa I made that one up on the spot. Haha, Im not crazy, I just write different when Im tired.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 10:27 PM

Why are you mean? What sort of things are you doing that are mean?
    Why do you think you have a hard time being nice?
    Some more information would help to improve the answers you receive.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 30, 2009, 03:10 AM
    ArtLady,

All good questions. Had to spread the rep.

Absolutely love the video, that really says it all doesn't it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 04:05 AM

Hi, T04!

I have an activity that I like to do with people in order to help them to feel better about themselves. If you would like to know what it is and maybe participate in it, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!

Mar 30, 2009, 05:34 AM

Yes I Will Like To Participate In Your Activty

Mar 30, 2009, 01:45 PM
    I Just Want To Be nice ! (MOre)
    Well When I Wake Up In The Mooring I ALWAYS In A Good Mood But When I Go To School I Start Getting Angry Or Mooring I Don't Mean To But I Just Do...
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by T04 View Post
    Well When I Wake Up In The Mooring I ALWAYS In A Good Mood But When I Go To School I Start Getting Angry Or Mooring I Dont Mean To But I Just Do ....
    Why are you upset? Is it your cricle of friends, home life, class work, teachers?

What is it that gets you upset? Let us know and we can help =)

MRS.S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Are you happy? [ 4 Answers ]

Here's a bunny then :) http://i4.tinypic.com/8542mnc.jpg

Will I ever b happy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 18 and just come out of a 4 year relationship I have baby, who is now one. I meet a man who is a bit older than me but the only trouble is he already has a partner and two children. When we do get the chance to meet iwe have a lovely time and we have so much in comman. I am really falling for...

He is never Happy! [ 2 Answers ]

MY husband and I have been married for 2 years, It seems that no matter what I do or how I do it, it is never the right thing for him. I am currently attending college in a very competetive program which requires intense studying sometimes, I also work full time and have one school aged child. I...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search