Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 03:42 PM

The perceived meaning of 'just' and justice have changed. Striving to be 'just' or God like in attitude and daily living gives us the template for justice.

If everyone believed it was right to kill each other to amuse ourselves,how would we know it was wrong! Who would tell us it was wrong?
    tonyrey Posts: 102, Reputation: 10

Apr 16, 2009, 03:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    The perceived meaning of 'just' and justice have changed. Striving to be 'just' or God like in attitude and daily living gives us the template for justice.

if everyone believed it was right to kill each other to amuse ourselves,how would we know it was wrong! Who would tell us it was wrong?
    We wouldn't know that it is wrong but that doesn't mean it isn't wrong. It would simply mean we are ignorant :) There is progress in morality just as there is in science. The UN Declaration would have been inconceivable two hundred years ago...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get justice [ 4 Answers ]

My ex-husband attacked me in my vehicle while I was picking up our 15 yo daughter from High School(03-2007). We share custody 50/50. Ex is a Deputy Sheriff. My 3yo daughter from current marriage was also in the vehicle. Ex pounded on the window and yelled obscenities. Once ex backed off I went...

Any Justice? [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Can anyone answer this... can I do anything when I am infected with herpes and know the person that has it... he knows I have already contacted him...

Justice of the peace [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone who has been married by the justice of the peace can tell me the steps you had to take to make it happen, who to call, what the cost was, etc. Thanks so much!

Perverted Justice [ 26 Answers ]

Hello: If you made a date online with an adult female who told you that she 13 in order to persuade you to meet her, would you be guilty of a crime? I don't think you would be. excon

View more questions Search