Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickroberts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 02:37 PM
    EPNS cream jug hallmark
    I trying to find a date and place for a hallmark that I have on a silver jug. The hallmark is a clover with 3 stars within it. If anybody can help I would appreciate it
    Gabz Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2009, 12:23 PM

Hi Nick. The jug that you have is most likely a very old one. Well over a hundred years, and nearer to 117 years of age.

The hallmark is that of The Barker Brothers (Birmingham England). They produced items around 1892. So your jug goes back a very long way :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hallmark in Gold [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of (appear to be modern) pierced earrings. They are hallmarked 750, which I know is 18k gold. There are other hallmarks that include a sun in one stamp, a three-leaf clover in another stamp which contains two "C"s, a "G" and what looks like a tower of some sort. There is another...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Cream allergies? A New Cream [ 1 Answers ]

İ have just found out about this cream:Biotherm Multi Recharge.. İt claims that you will have a perfect shining skin and that it will be 83% more shiny than before. The ingredients also have caught my attention. İt is made up of Gınseng, Vitamin E, and the rest amount consists of Thermal water... İ...

View more questions Search