Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Mar 29, 2009, 11:50 AM
    Virginia Unemployment Ins. Claim, Appeal
    My son has been unemployed since June of 2008. He applied for UI and was approved. However, the employer appealed and his appeal was held as valid.

We appealed that an were apparently turned down and now we are told that we have to appeal to the Virginia Circuit Court for their opinion.

How do I do that? We cannot afford an attorney so we have to stumble through this process by ourselves.

Thanks, in advance
    arthurmickiejr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 08:35 AM
    I had appeal and as of march 9th the appeal was approved.now how long dp I have tp wait for my check

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unemployment benefits after Workers Comp claim? [ 3 Answers ]

Does an employee qulaify for unemeployment benefits if they have been on a workers compenasation insurance claim for about 2.5 months when they are ready to return for work? I have an employee who has been filmed by a workers comp private detective working at his house, virtually without limits or...

How to a file a Stay upon Appeal in Family Court after judgment is on pending appeal? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a form for filing a Stay on Appeal that can be used while being in pro per?

How to appeal an Unemployment Insurance decision? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm sorry, but I don't know where to put this and I'm sort of desperate right now. Cali unemployment sent me a determination that they're going to cancel two to ten weeks of my benefits, because I turned down work with a temp agency in the earlier part of the year. First a little background. ...

Filing Appeal for Unemployment [ 4 Answers ]

How do I file an appeal for unemployment that will win?

Lyrics from 70's Virginia, Virginia don't go. Who is the group [ 1 Answers ]

Stuck on just one line " Virginia, Virginia dont go " who is the group?

View more questions Search