Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LRE Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Mar 30, 2009, 10:04 AM

Well thank you for your advise even though I am little hard headed with some of it. I guess we need to request it to be modified and go from there. THANK YOU

Mar 30, 2009, 10:07 AM
    No you just don't understand they agree that the child support is done correctly it has nothing to do with that its just how they are and it doesn't help our issues at all it just becomes more problems

Mar 30, 2009, 10:08 AM
    I mean not done correctly
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 30, 2009, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LRE View Post
    Steve, a review is where your income and expense are reported. The other is called like a payment coupon and it has the amount that is paid every month and then below that it has a place where 50 dollars is added to it for arrears that he has.
    Well this tells me that at some point he fell behind.

Quote Originally Posted by LRE View Post
    Well thank you for your advise even though i am little hard headed with some of it. I guess we need to request it to be modified and go from there. THANK YOU
    OK, lets cut to the chase here.
    Since this is a Law forum, lets stopp ragging on the father, who is not posting here. Whether he should be a better father to his earlier children belongs in another forum.

So lets go back to the original request about terminating rights. I think you now understand that that isn't going to happen. Even in the unlikely event it did happen, it wouldn't affect the support he owes. So lets drop that issue.

If you feel that his child support is being deducted unfairly, then you need to first learn the rules for child support in TN. You then need to go back to court and ask for a modification if the rules are not being followed. And, if you are disputing that the rules are being followed, I strongly suggest getting an attorney on your side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Giving up parental rights [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out if my ex husband gave up his parental rights to another child of his?We are not speaking and he is trying to take me to court to get our parenting plan amended.As of now he is not allowed to see our children.That is my rule.He was having supervised visits every other weekend but...

Giving up parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

c.s.r .has reviewed my case.and what's to increase my payments more than double.my question is if I sign my rights over do I still have to pay support idont want to do that but that is my last resort.I was never married to there mother.and no court papers on visitations.but I can see them when ever...

Giving up parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find help on signing over my parental rights to my son when I haven't had much contact with him in the past 5 years due to being military

Giving up Parental rights [ 3 Answers ]

What is the law in Okla about giving up parental rights? Does the parent that is giving up rights have to pay anything? What does giving up rights truly mean?:confused:

GIving Up Parental Rights [ 1 Answers ]

What are the steps my husband has to do though give up parental rights to his daughter. She doesn't want anything to do with him. She consider her step-father her real Dad. We have talked to her mother about this and she wants him to give up his parental rights.

View more questions Search