Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 12:31 AM
    That's great! Then, please start a thread over in the Writing forum topic area about writing poetry and wanting to do something else with it. Posting in the Writing forum topic area is best, because if something goes "oops" then I can fix it.

What I like to do with people is help them to write songs. We can also work on writing poems together.

Here is the link to one of the threads where I'm helping someone to write a song.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/writin...ve-330210.html

Here is the link for where a person can start a thread about writing.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...ewthread&f=361

Before you start the thread, would you please post the title here so that I can take a look at it?

Thanks!
    ROSEYBLUE Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2009, 02:55 AM

The haunted house of faith I am not professional so haha but I try
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 03:06 AM

The Haunted House of Faith? Is that the title of a poem that you've written or would like to write?

Thanks!

Mar 30, 2009, 03:26 AM

Thatz da name of the poem I already wrote...
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 03:33 AM

Okay, I noticed that you had been looking at the following thread earlier. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/writin...ve-330210.html

Are you interested in doing something like she is doing there?

Thanks!

Mar 30, 2009, 07:01 AM

Im up 4anything... I don't really care I am starting to feel little crap again and il do whatever I can do poem song what's the difference all about a message

Mar 30, 2009, 08:51 AM

Sorry had a crap min there id like to try anythng

Mar 31, 2009, 02:43 AM

Where is clough?what do I do now lol?first the poem thng?
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 02:47 AM
    Hi, ROSEYBLUE!

I am here! We just need to coordinate the times that we're on so that they are the same. Right now, I've been on here for a number of hours and it's time for me to go to bed. If you come on here about four or five hours before the time that you did your last post, that's about the time that I usually start doing things on this site.

Yes, we would do the poem thing first. Then, I could show you how it might be set to music. Or, we could just write a poem together.

Thanks!

Apr 1, 2009, 10:41 PM

Only thing is I'm so busy I can only do this at night lol or on a weekend...

Apr 1, 2009, 11:13 PM

Or another way mayb rite you don't have an email where I can send the poem to you have a look at it tell me if your happy with it or not make suggestions then we post it 1time it has no errors you can look at it when you have time and
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSEYBLUE View Post
    Or another way mayb rite u dont have an email where i can send the poem to u have a look at it tell me if ur happy with it or not make suggestions then we post it 1time it has no errors u can look at it when u have time and
    Please post it via clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...ewthread&f=361

I can make any corrections that might need to be made there, even if it's the original post.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depression,depression, depression on ex girlfriend. [ 8 Answers ]

After we broke up, I really wanted to forget her and such. More I tried, the more I step a few steps back. Now reminiscing I seriously feel she had cheated on me... and that might be the reason we broke up. It's been like half a year since we broke up but I still can't forget her. One of the reason...

Credit Score Impact of Pay-in-full versus Settle-in-full [ 2 Answers ]

How can I calculate credit score impact (or improvement) when I decided to "pay in full" versus the decision to "settle in full" for old outstanding credit debts? I read it is always better to PAY in full... but am curious to quantify HOW much it helps me in doing that (and considering cash is...

Is he bipolar? [ 3 Answers ]

I think my boyfriend is bipolar. He has some of the symptoms like sometimes he tells me that he feels better than everyone else. Sometimes when I talk to him he feels depressed and low and then the next minuet he's happy and hyper. He also told me that he has "racing thoughts" and finds it hard to...

Which is better settle in full or paid in full [ 20 Answers ]

I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards business ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I...

Depression or bipolar? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14. I feel like I might be depressed or be bipolar. I have no interests in anything I used to love. I also cry a lot over stupid things. A lot of my friends always tell me they think I might be bipolar. I change moods a lot and freak out on people for no reason. I really don't know anything...

View more questions Search