Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluesean929 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 12:54 AM
    Is there not one on earth like her?
    Seven years ago I met her in high school. We were just friend back then. As the years went by we sall more of each other. We walked to school every day. We were so connected we could finish each others sentences. Some times I swore we could read each others minds.
    She is gone now. How, and why are still to painful to go into even after two years.
    Sense then I have almost no interest in dating. I kind of miss it but it always reminds me of her. I can't find a girl who even comes close to her. Maby deep down I don't want to. I'm lonely. But I can't let go. Open to suggestions:(
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 29, 2009, 01:04 AM

Was it a breakup or did she pass? I'm sorry either way. I was the same way when my first boyfriend (of 6 years) broke up with me. It's hard for a long time and you think that you'll never find someone as good, but then you realize what you DON'T want and what you DO want, and someone just comes along.

Mar 29, 2009, 01:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    Was it a breakup or did she pass? I'm sorry either way. I was the same way when my first boyfriend (of 6 years) broke up with me. It's hard for a long time and you think that you'll never find someone as good, but then you realize what you DON'T want and what you DO want, and someone just comes along.
    To awnser you question, she was never in love with me and we never went out. But it got to the piont ware I couldn't stand being away from her, and I knew she would never fall in love with me so I got up all my strength and said goodbye. Jesus that sounds pathetic. But it was the worst time in my life I can remember. Im not sure what you mean? "DON'T want and what you DO want" Id like to hear more please
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 29, 2009, 01:38 AM

Well, you can't know if she was perfect FOR YOU because you were never in a relationship with her, and that's where you learn about your compatibility. You need to learn what you want in a person. And what you want from a significant other.
    batman76 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 04:10 AM

Did you ever ask her out?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 07:22 AM

You have what sounds to be obsessive love disorder.

It can greatly impact your life and it should be addressed by a professional.

You are putting your life on hold for a fantasy.

I would suggest you become familiar with the condition and seek professional help so that you can get your life back.
    babyshooter6 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 10:00 AM

If she's gone then unfortunately she's gone and you can't really do anything about that. If you want to stop feeling lonely you must learn to let go of this girl and look around at other girls all around you. You will never find any girl who is exactly like her, and you should NOT be looking for a girl exactly like her, but I guarantee you can find a girl just as good if not better. So stop trying to look for her traits in others girls, and instead just look for qualities that you just like.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 11:48 AM

You will never be able to move on if you stuck in a fantasy.

I agree with Artlady and think you could look into what she suggested. Otherwise, before you know it your going be old and alone still chasing a fantasy and you don't want that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 29, 2009, 03:50 PM

Your holding on to a fantasy. She didn't feel the same about you, so your left with nothing. Your so in pain, it has blinded you from trying to be happy without her, and seeking the options, and opportunities, to make yourself happy again.

Get off the pity pot, and get in the real world, and find out what else besides her, is out there for you. Not tomorrow, today. Got any more questions??

Mar 29, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Three times. Once in high school. Again before we left for the navy. The last time was when we both got back and were working together.

Mar 29, 2009, 05:24 PM
    I was kind of hoping it wasn't that sirios. I thought because I'm the one who said "i can't hang out with you any more." that I had at least made the effort not to be obsesive. But you might be right.
    But for the first couple of days after I was feeling suesidal. But wouldn't you? Dose that count as obsesive?
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 05:25 PM

Even more of a reason to let go and move on. Her answer won't change so time to let go and accept that she doesn't want you nor see you in the way you do. Stop focusing of her!

Mar 29, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Got any more questions?? [/QUOTE]

Yes. Are you buisy Friday night? Lol:) Just messing around. Bet you weren't expecting that.
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 05:45 PM

No, I wouldn't be sucidal all because someone doesn't want to date me. This is more serious than I thought and you can get help through counselling because you are obsessed over this girl.

So please seek help!
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Mar 29, 2009, 05:47 PM

First thing you need to do is dismantle that pedestal you have her up on and realize that she is no better or worse than anyone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What on earth. [ 2 Answers ]

KB907436... why do not operate... my MS Window... How can I solve this resist.. :(

What on earth do I say? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been going out with my boyfriend for awhile now and he thinks its time for me to meet his daughters,there 11 and 12 years old.I have no idea what to say to them.they don't know we are going out . This is not a big thing to him but it is to me,it means a lot to me I know not to try to hard...

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

About earth. [ 1 Answers ]

Why people will be thrown eastwards it earth stops rotating... and why people at equator will suffer the worst?

About earth [ 1 Answers ]

Wat if earth stops rotating? Give detailed explanation...

View more questions Search