Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apestes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Teen Insurance
    What are the cheapest cars to insure for a teen driver?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2009, 09:11 PM

Typically an older model 4-door sedan; 4 cylinders, 2WD

If you choose an older model that you no longer have a lien on, you can forego Comprehensive and Collision coverages to save some money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Involved in accident without insurance but she had insurance [ 12 Answers ]

I live in PA. An older lady hit my car per the police report it states that she turned directly into my driverside of my car as I had the right of way. My car was damaged & I was hurt. I contacted my insurance company they told me my policy cancelled 3 days before the accident but its OK now...

What is the best place to get the least expensive insurance for a teen? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 and I'm getting a car so I need to get good car insurance but I don't know where to go. Where can I find the lease expensive insurance? Also does having a good GPA help in any cases? I heard that if a student has over a 3.0 GPA, they can get a discount. Is this true? Thank you very much!

Teen fender bender with no insurance [ 9 Answers ]

My teenager got into a fender bender and the vehilce she hit was a older SUV and our car is a 4 door small vehicle. The other driver was a teenager as well and had 2 other teen age passengers in the car. They pulled over and was asked if they were okay and everyone said yes. The gave each others...

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

View more questions Search