Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivvo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 07:08 PM
    Dog down in the weather?
    Her name is lilee, a female dachshund/chihuahua mixed, around 6 or 7 or 8 months old. Two or three days ago, my younger sister believed she has seen lilee eating a ladybug larva off her arm. After that time, lilee has done nothing but sleep, refused to eat, and I have witnessed a little dribble coming from her mouth, but after that time (wich was for 2 seconds?), it stopped. My grandma believed she was in season because her cooch is swelled, aswell(but that happened at the beginning of this month!) so what I'm asking here is... is she going to be okay? Because I've heard ladybugs can be poisionous to certain animals... (hopefully, one in that catigory is not dogs!) I am really concerned! Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 07:12 PM

Please take this dog to the vet. We here have absolutely no idea what is wrong with her (but it doesn't sound good). Please get her spayed too. If she lives through this, she will be healthier after getting spayed and will live a lot longer than she would if she doesn't get spayed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HK weather [ 2 Answers ]

How is the weather in HK now?

Bad weather [ 3 Answers ]

It snowed last night and the roads were slick. My husband and I worked Last night. We almost got hit by a car and there were cars in ditches. My husband thought that we shouldn't go to my mother's house to pick up the kids because of the weather. I agreed.I called the schools and told them that...

Weather History [ 2 Answers ]

Any one know a web site that tells how many inches of rain fell in a perticular time Frame in a certain area? I live in Fishkill NY

Not sure weather I'm pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys hope you can help. Wrote ages ago about not having a period. Been nearly 5 months now. Have one son already so you would think I should know weather I'm pregnant or not. Think my mind is playing tricks on me because the urine tests are saying I'm not. The last couple of months, my...

Weather [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bios wireless weather station ce1177 without manual can anyone help

View more questions Search