Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 02:06 PM
    FAFSA for beauty school Q's.
    Hi there,

I began applying for a FAFSA grant for beauty school, and it got to the part that asked for the school code. Well, the school wasn't on the list. Does that mean that they don't accept FAFSA grants or that I can't get a grant for that school?

Also, where can I find other assistance for money for school? (Other than a loan).
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 12:05 AM

Usually, FAFSA helps with schools more along the lines of universities and colleges, not specialized schools. However, if you wish to find out about scholarships and financial aid, you can go directly to the school and they should be able to provide you with the necessary information. In the meantime, check this page out:

Financial Aid & Scholarships for Cosmetology School Students

Beauty School Scholarships | Beauty School Network

Find Free Money for Cosmetology School
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 22, 2009, 12:08 AM

Thank you for the links. I did go down there, and they do no form of financial aid. I'll be on a payment program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's high school movie and beauty and the beast knock off [ 1 Answers ]

Well I remember seeing the 1st movie way back in the 80's about a guy and girl who both sing and they enter a singing contest at their high school and fall in love. But the girls brother doesn't like him. And the 2nd move is like a beauty and the beast-ish movie, and the beast type monster tries...

Fafsa questions? [ 10 Answers ]

I applied for FAFSA 2 weeks ago through the internet and haven't gotten a responses does this mean I am denied

FAFSA and Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out I am pregnant and due 09/20/09, amd a freshman now and living on campus. Its time to fill out the FAFSA again, I feel I would have a better chance on the amount of funding and grants if I file on my own instead of my parents. I will probably switch over to a junior college and of...

Fafsa rejected and univ. Wants to punish me [ 2 Answers ]

Good morning, My FAFSA was rejected by a local university (School A) so I tried to go to a community college (School B). In order to get into School B I have to get my transcripts from School A. yesterday I got a letter in the mail saying that I could not get transcripts because I owed them...

Beauty School [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm looking into beauty school. Has anyone ever heard of Magee Brothers Beauty School? I'm wondering if its just local, or if its something that's all over the place. Any other advice, tips, or anything else on the subject is greatly appreciated. I'm just getting started into my research.

View more questions Search