Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vibhorg2006 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2006, 10:19 PM
    Weak short term memory
    I want to improve my memory.I have a good long term memory i.e remember the things very well happened long ago but forget the things of DAY TO DAY daily life.Pls provide the solution
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2006, 10:32 PM
    Meditation
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2006, 12:24 AM
    You could create your own diary, that might help.
    Scrapman67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vibhorg2006
    I want to improve my memory.I have a good long term memory i.e remember the things very well happened long ago but forget the things of DAY TO DAY daily life. provide the solution
    Do u smoke marijuana ?
    Thing is I do and this is the affect it has on me.
    (
    dsnfonrnelm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 04:04 PM
    Sex or masturbation caused your problem, reduce your activity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older toilets -- weak swirl, weak flush [ 24 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. Our toilets are original to the house, 20-plus years old. When flushed, the swirl isn't strong enough to completely flush the bowl. The bowl does NOT overflow, but it has to be flushed multiple times. We have very hard water where we live, despite having a regularly...

Short-term assets, Patent, Revenue and capital expenditures [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if Utilities expense, Supplies expense, Advertising cost, Shipping cost if any of these are considered short-term assets? Is prepaid legal fees considered capital expenditure or revenue expenditure? and lastly I need help with this question: Show the journal entry, on June...

How do you elaborate your success either short/long term? [ 1 Answers ]

This is not my story but someone who has been really part of me for a very long time which really inspire me. I met this guy right after college. He grew up pretty much on his own. Sometimes his grandparents took care of him sometimes his parents but never the time they really shared a real...

98 Honda Accord Weak Start Faint Oil Light [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I have a 98 honda accord ex v-6 with 87100 miles on it.. quite often when I turn the key the car starts very weakly.. the car always starts but it's a hesitation sometimes.. I've had hondas before and I'm used to that strong distinct sound when it starts.. it almost sounds like its not getting...

Short-term capital gains from stock sales [ 2 Answers ]

"Short-term stock gains are taxed as ordinary income. Therefore, the nominal tax rate will be whatever tax bracket you are in. More explicitly, it will be taxed at the federal tax rate (bracket) as determined by your taxable (not gross) income line on your federal tax return." If all of my income...

View more questions Search