Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cunnidj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 01:37 PM
    1917 new home portable electric sewing machine
    I have a 1917 new home portible sewing machine that has its original motor and foot pedal. It is in very good condition... the foot pedal is shaped like a tiny woman's foot... its adorable. It has all its parts, key to lock cabinet, great decals... very nice machine and I think it works... we need to update the plugs to be sure... does any one know the value of this machine?? It has extra bobbins and wooden needle cases and all attachments.
    it its really neat... very complete:p;):rolleyes:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 02:21 PM

Okay, well post a picture of the entire machine and attachments and we will direct you to a site that can tell you how much it is worth.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of 1917 new home electric sewing machine portable [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1917 new home portible sewing machine that has its original motor and foot pedal. It is in very good condition... the foot pedal is shaped like a tiny woman's foot... its adorable. It has all its parts, key to lock cabinet, great decals... very nice machine and I think it works... we need...

Singer Electric sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Singer Electric Sewing Machine (15-97) I would like to know what it is worth.

Value of 1917 White family Rotary sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I was just given a white family rotary tredle sewing machine, in the cabinent. It included all the extra attatchments, in the original black metal labeled container, as well as the owners/user manual. It has some minor water damage to the rear of the cabinent, and the cover, its wood vanier. The...

Antique Electric Singer Sewing Machine [ 5 Answers ]

I bought and old Singer sewing machine at an auction. It is electric and is in the original wooden case, it works great but I am having trouble finding any information on it. I have found similar ones w/a lot more fancy work on them but not this model, the Serial Number is AH782181. Does anyone...

How old is my Montgomery Ward electric sewing machine? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... This is my first post. :) I found this website while searching the internet to find out how old my sewing machine is (mostly to convince my husband that I need a new one) but also because I'm curious... I inherited this machine from my grandmother back when I was in high school. It is a...

View more questions Search