Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christinechiton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Skin lightening products
    I need advice on natural skin lightening products like plants and herbs that I can use for my skin. I am a black african woman.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2009, 12:45 PM

Try kojuc acid
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 28, 2009, 12:56 PM

Creams that are made of gultathione, licorice extact, mulberry extract, or grape seed extract are very natural. There are others too but I can't remember off the top of my head. However a lot of them contain steroids so make sure you read all of the ingredients or buy pure formulas!
    tryin2lighten Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 06:42 PM

XOXO, how do you know if a cream contain steroids.. does it say steriod in the ingredients?

TIA
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 09:09 PM

It should say the ingredients on the lable, however creams from the ivory coast in afica usually contain hq and they mislable these products. So you knda take your chances

Natural products may work at a slower pace and they may not be able to lighten drastically like 5-6 shades may give you lie 2-3 shades lighter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desperately seeking skin lightening products [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, :D I am an afro-carribean English born citizen and have recently joined this forum. As I've been reading what some of you have been writing I'm wondering whether I could appeal to your good natures and ask whether someone or anyone could help me with lightening my skin a few shades. ...

Skin lightening products [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, Does it right that the skin lightening pills really makes your skin more lighter? Does the Gluthatione whitening pill with its ingredients (alpha lipoic acid, grapeseed, etc... ) make your skin light if taking it regularly or does it have a side effect in health or body? My...

Skin Lightening Products [ 1 Answers ]

What are some harmless products that I can use to lighten my skin complexion in less than two weeks?

View more questions Search