Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mehreen28 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 04:06 AM
    Psychology assignment
    l-Ghazali was a great philosopher & psychologist. His ideas hold a unique position
    In the development of philosophy & psychology. Keeping in mind his contributions,
    Answer the followings:

• Views of virtues
    • Staged of being
    • Kinds of love
    • Kinds of selves
    • Methods of improvement by Nafsay-Ammarah

Note: You are supposed to describe each of the above in detail first and then
    Exemplify each by fitting your own personality. Avoid unnecessary details.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 28, 2009, 05:44 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    crazytown78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Amen. Try learning something on your own. No wonder anyone can get a degree nowadays.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychology [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to college next fall, and I am thinking abou majoring in psychology. I am having trouble finding fields of work, and careers that go along with this major. Could anyone help me out?

Psychology [ 4 Answers ]

What is the nature of consciousness? When not fully conscious, what behavious or mental activities (such as perception, learning) may occur unchanged? What activities occur but function differently? What activities cease?

Psychology assignment [ 3 Answers ]

Maria’s husband was unemployed. He used to spend all his time in Immoral and purposeless activities. He does not bother about his Responsibilities and even abuse her physically. When Maria demanded He happily divorced her. After several years of divorce, she was unable To understand why she...

Psychology [ 2 Answers ]

Why study psychology?

Psychology [ 2 Answers ]

What is the medical term for a person who has an unnatural attraction towards himself/herself?

View more questions Search