Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jahleslie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Any gotcha for setting up a company in Germany ?
    Need to setup a German subsidiary to a Canadian Company but need to know if there are any peculiar Laws that I should be aware of.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2009, 12:08 AM

Hi, Jahleslie!

It would be helpful to know what kind of company this is concerning so that those of us who come along to answer your question can help you the best here.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guidelines for setting up company profile. [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the basic,acceptable format that is being used to set up a company profile. I need it to be acceptable to tender for private and government contracts.

Gotcha - Guarantor of Lease [ 3 Answers ]

We sold our business 9 months ago, assigned our lease to the buyer all handled through a business broker. Recently we were notified by various parties including the landlord to tell us that the buyer has defaulted (closed the store and walked) and we are the guarantor of the lease. There is a...

Setting up an Intranet for the company [ 11 Answers ]

I would like to set up a company intranet for our four locations. Our computers are not networked. I really do not know where to start looking to learn how to do that. Do the computers need to be networked, or can you log into an intranet portion using our company web site? Something like...

Travel from germany to usa [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old german girl who wants to travel to america for a vacation for a week or two. How to I get the needed passport in order to go, any help is much appreciated, thank you

A "gotcha" mentality? [ 12 Answers ]

Is it just me, or have there been a number of questions lately that follow this pattern: A - Question is posted ... B - A resonable response is provided. C - OP comes back with a tirade about why the response is way off and how ludacris this person responding must be. I understand that...

View more questions Search