Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    062162 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 09:31 PM
    Abandoned for 20 years!
    I was abandoned when I was five months pregnant by the man I married 20 years ago. And now, his relatives looked for us.. and told me that my husband already migrated to California with another wife and kids. I want to sue him for abandonment, financial support for my daughter and moral damages. I tried to ask financial support for my daughter for her last year in college but was again denied.. his sister told me that he's financially stable now and have lots of properties.. but was so furious with her sister upon learning that she looked for us.. I really need an immigration lawyer or anyone who can help me with this case legally.. the problem is, I don't have money to pay for the lawyer.. is there anyone out there who can help?
    SuperMe83 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2009, 10:26 PM
    See if this site (Immigration Law – Lawyers, Attorneys & Free Legal Information) helps answer some of your question... I'm sure once you pick a lawyer, and explain to him/her what you have been through, they should be able to work with you... Good luck with that..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to buy abandoned homes [ 12 Answers ]

I know there is a way to buy abandoned homes without negotiating with the owner. As you can imagine, some refrain from sharing their secrets. Anyone have any clues?

Abandoned in GA [ 10 Answers ]

My husband just walked out on me & my 21 month son. I'm a stay-at-home mom and have been out of the work force for almost 7 years. He is threatening cut me off financially leaving me with all the household bills & responsibilities. Does this constitute abandonment & how long does he have to be...

Abandoned cat [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Your answers are always so helpful, so I am asking here first. The neighbors just packed up and took off, they left behind a young cat whom either just had kittens herself or lost her kittens. We don't know, but she does show the signs. We have two of our own cats and believe that is...

House abandoned for years and no mortgage has not been paid [ 5 Answers ]

I have been divorced for 8 years. Whe we were married we co-signed a mortgage together and then we got divorced several years later and he agreed to take the home. Apparently he never did. My ex-husband filed bankruptcy 3 years ago and the loan was discharged for him. I went to get pre-arppoval...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

View more questions Search