Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kikona Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 09:06 PM
    Anime movie
    Hello everyone. When I was little I saw an anime movie and I have no idea what it is called.
    Basically it is an anime
    A girl with long brown hair. I cannot remember exactly but I think she fell asleep and went into another world. She ran really fast.. Her journey included tadpoles or frogs (kind of reminded me of thumbelina?)
    Thank you so much in advance!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 27, 2009, 09:47 PM

YouTube - Thumbelina: A Magical Story Pt. 1 ?
    kikona Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 10:24 PM
    Thank you!! This is it!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 27, 2009, 10:47 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Anime Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I think it's going to be a little hard for me to find the anime I'm looking for because I was 5-6 years old when I was watching it and I don't remember lots of it.Back to 1990-1991 , the story is about a girl that fights in a war and at the end something really cool happens and she...

Really old Anime Movie [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, there was this really old anime movie (not series) Hero: a Dude which obtained some sort of sword/power(not sure) in the end Enemies: The bad army was some sort of full-Black Androids but they were empty inside (like a hollow armour) and there was only a small pink/red spec on the center...

Looking for an anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I`m looking for an old anime movie. I believe its from the 80`s. But I can`t remember the title! This is what I remember from the movie; The setting is in the future after some nuclear wars, and the only survivors are all of earths social outcasts, criminals and such. They were forced...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search