Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2009, 07:38 PM
    3 weeks
    Three weeks, sore throat and glands. Seeing doctor on April fools day. Imagine that. Lol

Last couple of days I have been having trouble breathing and catching my breath. I am taking more of my asthma medications but I am not wheezing so I do not think it is the asthma? Taking the extra inhalers anyway.

I do not know if everything is linked together or not.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2009, 09:17 PM

Sounds like mono to me. I've had it enough times to recognize the symptoms. Do you have any temperature as well to go along with all those symptoms?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

26 weeks, 3 weeks behind in growth, dr's concerned. [ 7 Answers ]

My baby is now 26 weeks, but measures 23, the Dr.'s are very concerned and have brought up the possibility of having a skeletal disorder(dwarf) because she is behind on growth, we did an amnio and also blood tests which all came back fine. They have also not found any other abnormalities. Is this...

5 weeks now [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all my boyfriend walked out of my life 5 weeks ago and I feel so lost. He is dating someone else now but he always told me I was the one. The one that he could see forever with. He said that 2 days before he left but then he was acting funny one night and I asked him if he still loved me. He...

First 2 weeks [ 7 Answers ]

What is the best time to trim yorkie puppies talls?

View more questions Search