Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 02:57 PM

Yes but when you try it are you relaxed?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Yes but when you try it are you relaxed?
    I have been so relaxed I've nearly been in a coma,an inch later and my bottom muscles just spasm... im open to the idea (no pun intended),but.. ach,I don't know.. ive no hang ups about sex,but ill keep the idea on the table.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 05:14 AM

I love anal. As long as its with the right person, lots of lube and they start gently. My boyfriend and I have been together eight years and it was not until the fourth year we were together when he asked if we wanted to experiment with it (on him not me) he said that if I did he wouldn't mind trying. Now he's extremely homophobic and used to say the act would make him "gay" now he realizes that its not the act it's the person your doing it with. I have my own strap-on (for female to female "fun") and we went out and bought a smaller one for us to try. Now that he's done it a few times he loves the feeling. Occasionally we ask each other if we would like to try new things and if we both agree we go for it. I have yet to come across something I wouldn't try (except for anything illegal or morally wrong) though some fetishes I've heard of completely turn me off. (as I write this he is sitting here laughing at me because I am trying not to use imporoper wording)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2009, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    i have been so relaxed ive nearly been in a coma,an inch later and my bottom muscles just spasm...im open to the idea (no pun intended),but..ach,i dont know..ive no hang ups about sex,but ill keep the idea on the table.
    You aren't as relaxed as you think you are if your sphincter is spasming... you need a bit more practice with learning concience control over involuntary reflex action. When you do learn that you will not have those spasms, at all. You don't learn that overnight... but converesly it really doesn't take all that long either.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 09:09 AM

I am very lucky to have such an open minded boyfriend. Sometimes I wish every guy was as open minded though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do all lesbians use strap ons? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok. I will make sure I am crystal clear on this post. I know a lot of different kinds of people use them. I know that straight people use them. I am not trying to offend anyone. I am curious. My question is:

Lesbians and strap ons? [ 24 Answers ]

Ok, me and a few other people are having the following debate: In a sexual lesbian relationship, are actual strap-ons involved? Do the majority of Lesbian Couples Use them? If so, why not just have sex with a man? Any opinions are welcome.. But especially those of you who really know what...

View more questions Search