Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 03:53 PM

One day I went to the sex shop with my friend. I brought a few movies and toys. My friend wanted to purchase a strap-on and I asked "why"? That when she informed me that her husband likes it and she likes doing it him. I was taken back!

We were so deep into our conversation that we didn't even notice he had rung up her strap-on along with my things. I had already given him my card to swipe so the only thing for me to do was to sign the receipt, which did.

Since she was coming over to my house afterwards her strap-on was placed in my bag. After lunch, which she paid for, we parted ways due to her being tired.

I went home and later on that day when my fiancé reach home for work, he noticed the bag and was quick to take a peep. He notice the strap-on and asked me "what is this for?" while holding it in his hand. I responded by saying " I got it to use on you".

By the time the words left my mouth his facial expression was priceless and he left the room so fast that I thought he had fire coming from his a**. At least I got a good laugh from it.

Now he has limits when it comes to sex, no strap-ons.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 04:21 PM

The man who dislikes anal stimulation is the man who has never experienced it. Saying, "it's exit only" is a fear response.

You can run from the room with your tail between you legs or just say no. If you haven't tried it, maybe you're just afraid you will like it and that will make you gay.

Enjoying anal stimulation does not make a man gay! Even if you dislike it, trying it shows that you are brave... Like holding a woman's purse for her. Relax, your thang won't fall off!
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 30, 2009, 01:12 PM

My ex "fiance" used to hint towards anal pleasure by moving my hand on his butt during sex or lying next to me with his butt kind of propped next to me while we were sleeping. Then one day I just asked him if he liked anal and he said yes to my surprise. He looked a little ashamed once he admitted. But that night we ended up using a small vibrating dildo on him and it really traumatixed me. It was just so gross in my opinion. They toy smelt like poop and I hated seeing him moan and groan like a woman. It made rerspect him less and I relationship went down from there.

I personally have tried anal sex one time and although it didn't hurt so bad it was NOT pleasurable to me and I felt violated after. My poopys weren't pleasant after either.

Basically my veiw on anal sex is NO.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 02:38 PM

Thanks for sharing Chrissy and I hope you threw out thag vibrator. Lol
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 03:16 PM
    You have to do it more than once to enjoy it... did you quit oral after the first time he popped off in your rmouth surprising you? Or Vaginal sex because it hurt the first time?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 04:10 PM
    Never had a girl try or ask to use a strap on.

Did have a girl who used a small, slender vibe on me anally. It was great. Awesome. Lovely.

I'm of the opinion that during intercourse, when a girl reaches around and plays with "the boys" or engages in anal play, its just out of this world.

Bite my ear and do that and its short time before I am completely over the top in a Major Way.

I don't need it... but even external pressure at the boys "taint", which puts pressure at the prostate, is extremely arousing.

But maybe that's just me.

I am a fan of multiple diversions. I get confused easily. Simple boy like that. So when a woman can hit several erotic areas at once, late in the game, I am completely hers.

*big sigh*

Its been a helluva week.

Anyone who just got her nails done is free to distract me. ;)
    LONE_DAD Posts: 15, Reputation: 6

Mar 31, 2009, 06:58 PM

Some people just don't know what they are missing. Of course, you need to (both you and her) pick out a good one. The woman also needs to know how to move her hips right. My girlfriend agrees that anal sex is rathes stimulating; but, I must admit that she likes to give a lot more than receive, which is fine by me (she's good, and bought) a rather enjoyable strapon. She likes the feeling that the back side gives her , and she gets off on the joy on my face as she is both gyrating me and giving me the proverbial reach around (actually from the front/top). Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being in her instead, most of the time. Its not the act that makes you gay, its who you do it with - and I like only women. About the saying, though: "Its not the size that matters its the motion of the ocean." BULL! Talented moves definitely are great, but sometimes her plastic giant makes for a wonderful night.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2009, 11:14 PM

LONE_DAD is right about the size thing. However, size is not important to most vaginas where most of the nerves are toward the opening. Butts are quite different, much, much, much more sensitive, all the way around. A vagina is more like your mouth which isn't the same sensitivity all around. And for men, the prostate is easily stimulated from there.
    45notdaddy Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Apr 2, 2009, 01:22 PM

I've done it. Heck I've bought all the toys involved, including upgrades in size. At first it was an experimentation thing (I wanted in her , so turnabout being fairplay... ) then later it became part of a fantasy situation where she gets to dominate me. It's a wonderful thing (man the nut!) I can honestly say I like pitching and catching equally with my girlfriend.
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 2, 2009, 02:42 PM

Can a man orgasm from anal?
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 02:55 PM

Yes, a man is capable of having an orgasm from anal sex just like a female is able to too.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeBel View Post
    The mind is the most important sensual organ... so any stim can bring a person over the top if the mind interprets it as such. As I said, what little anal stim a lover had performed on me has been intense.

I have absolutely no interest in men. No interest in a woman using a prosthetic. But a woman using her finger or a vibe anally could bring me close... might need a little "push/pull" also... but anal stim alone would probably go a long way toward the end...
    45notdaddy Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Apr 2, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Yes! Normally I include some handwork for myself (I'm new so I'm not sure what the boundaries on terminology are yet) and that's mindblowing, but I've popped just from the penetration.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2009, 05:36 PM
    Supposedly, though it would be via direct prostrate stimulation... done right you can ejaculate without actually climaxing. But no, its not something I can vouche for personally.
    LONE_DAD Posts: 15, Reputation: 6

Apr 3, 2009, 06:16 AM

Oh, Geez Louise yes! Not only does a good stretch make for an enormous blue vein throbber, but I have blown gigantic loads that covered us both. To top that off, when my girlfriend sees that, she squirts every bit as much from behind her strap. She then usually wants me inside her (vagina) while she is wearing it. That is the only time I have EVER blown my load and been able to maintain an erection.
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 3, 2009, 07:05 AM

I was actually really curious about what my boyfriend would say about this, so I asked him. And he said he would try anything once, if I really wanted to try it. Which is pretty much exactly what I thought he would say. Lol
    ManWhoLovesSex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Great question!! Easy answer... What are you doing tonight? :D:D:D. Having anything from a finger or strap on sliding in my is the most erotic thing ever. Guys have a prostrate which feels great when it is messaged. I am not gay, but I love being dominated by women, and a lot of women love to dominate guys. I am still looking for the love of my life, as my wife is very submissive. Email me if you have any more questions. EMAIL REMOVED
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWhoLovesSex View Post
    Great question!!! Easy answer...What are you doing tonight? :D:D:D. Having anything from a finger or strap on sliding in my is the most erotic thing ever. Guys have a prostrate which feels great when it is messaged. I am not gay, but I love being dominated by women, and a lot of women love to dominate guys. I am still looking for the love of my life, as my wife is very submissive. Email me if you have any more questions. ]
    How in the world are you looking for the love of your life if your married? If she isn't the love of your life why did you marry her?

Also, it isn't good to put your email on your response.
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 02:37 PM

Comments on this post
    45notdaddy agrees: I don't put too much stock in that reply, sounds like an invite to get spammed to death.

I kind of get that message to from reading his post but I got a man. Don't need nor want anyone else.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 02:53 PM

I have tried and tried anal.. lube,toys the lot.. but still my bottom won't comply.. my heads in the game but my bottom is disabled,
    Even with an experienced partner.
    There's just no going in through the out door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do all lesbians use strap ons? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok. I will make sure I am crystal clear on this post. I know a lot of different kinds of people use them. I know that straight people use them. I am not trying to offend anyone. I am curious. My question is:

Lesbians and strap ons? [ 24 Answers ]

Ok, me and a few other people are having the following debate: In a sexual lesbian relationship, are actual strap-ons involved? Do the majority of Lesbian Couples Use them? If so, why not just have sex with a man? Any opinions are welcome.. But especially those of you who really know what...

View more questions Search