Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    615 chez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 01:02 PM
    Trafford plaques blue and red boy
    I have two trafford brass plaques of the old masters series one one s of the blue boy and the other is the red boy both in reasonalbe condition and I want to know if these are valuable and should I insure them
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 01:25 AM
    Hi, 615 chez!

The ones that I've seen listed don't appear to be particularly valuable monetarily . Generally, somewhere in the range of $20.00 to $50.00.

Thanks!
    DarDavies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 11:36 AM
    I have a brass Old Masters Trafford Plaque Series #1 Made in England with a brass sticker plate on the reverse Oiligraph Progressed on metal - The picture is of a "Mrs. Scott Moncrieff" Raeburn R.A. (1756 - 1823) brass plaque 1/2" x 1.25". What is the value and is it a collectible?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trafford plaques [ 2 Answers ]

What is the history and value of Trafford Plaques? Where can I find information

Trafford Plaques [ 4 Answers ]

I have 3 copper or brass plaques that are stamped on the back that read Trafford Plaques Old Masters Series no one, Made In England Patend pending. Are these anything? Antique?

Boy with Rabbit are. Raeburn Trafford Plaques [ 2 Answers ]

I have a brass plaque with "Boy with Rabbit" inset in the Bowl of it.. it has the dates on a small plate 1756-1823, which I assume is Raeburn's lifespan. I wonder what this is worth:confused:

What is the history of old trafford plaques [ 1 Answers ]

I have a copper plaque that is marked on the back trafford plaques old masters series 1,would like to find out about it's origins and if it is a collectible and what if any is it's value? Hope someone can help thanks heaps. Oops forgot to say has picture of boy with rabbit.

View more questions Search